Our Son......

Advertisement
Came to this topic for something positive on these boards. Carter didn't let me down. Awesome news!

Advertisement
He's enjoying being home. Progressing well.

So happy to hear he's home! It's nice to find some uplifting news on here! In case I don't come here until then: Wishing you all, and especially Carter, a very very happy and blessed Christmas! You guys are the real MVPs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does he need anything?

He's gotten a lot from around the nation believe it or not. Christmas should be interesting. If you guys would like to give, don't forget the gofundme in the op.

We appreciate everything you guys have doled out. I'm certain all the love and prayer has had a hand in his progress. Much love from the Hucks family.

Carter Hucks is the best story of the 2014 Miami Hurricanes. So glad to see him doing well. Hope he has a super Christmas.

Advertisement
Just read the latest update on the blog. The news just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next big milestone, which I interpret to be Day 100.

Just read the latest update on the blog. The news just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next big milestone, which I interpret to be Day 100.

It is. He went on a run with mom this morning, and she said he did really well. He's gained some bad weight, so him getting active again is huge.

I think he ran a mile.

Last edited:

It is. He went on a run with mom this morning, and she said he did really well. He's gained some bad weight, so him getting active again is huge.

I think he ran a mile.

He flyin around out there, makin plays?

Advertisement
Back