Our Son......

Hoping and praying good things come the Huck family's way this 2015!

Hopefully it's just a short visit in the hospital for Hurricane Carter. All the best!

Advertisement
Hope all goes well....when all is said and done this is a lot more important than a crummy football team, coach, etc. Trade all of that for a healthy Carter in a New York minute!

Advertisement
He is home, waiting on some results to come back. Everything we've been told, he's doing fine, just a minor scare.

Appreciate the love.

He is home, waiting on some results to come back. Everything we've been told, he's doing fine, just a minor scare.

Appreciate the love.

I find myself holding my breath when I see you post something. Glad to hear he's home. Will be praying for positive results.

Appreciate the love.

I find myself holding my breath when I see you post something. Glad to hear he's home. Will be praying for positive results.

Don't think that's necessary, but appreciated. He's doing really well other than this weekend.

Advertisement
derrick, i just read the new report in The Life and Times of Carter. sounds like a lot of progress. that's great. keep it going forward and i am very happy for the little man and his family.

Advertisement
Thanks again for everything. Things are a little tough for us right now, trying to get back to work. Keep us in your prayers.

Advertisement
I just checked your last update and I feel as if there is finally some small way I can help.
Regarding Carters eczema - we use this: http://www.bagbalm.com/testimonials.htm

it works really well. My daughters eczema was wicked when she was an infant and the Dr.s had me slathering her in all sorts of ointments and steroid creams. Bag Balm beats them all. I highly recommend it. The only other tip I'd give is that we used it on her eczema after she bathed (ah **** - any old time really. We use it on every skin abrasion anyone in the house has. It's reallygood stuff)

Hope this helps. I'm praying for you all......
Go Canes

I just checked your last update and I feel as if there is finally some small way I can help.
Regarding Carters eczema - we use this: http://www.bagbalm.com/testimonials.htm

it works really well. My daughters eczema was wicked when she was an infant and the Dr.s had me slathering her in all sorts of ointments and steroid creams. Bag Balm beats them all. I highly recommend it. The only other tip I'd give is that we used it on her eczema after she bathed (ah **** - any old time really. We use it on every skin abrasion anyone in the house has. It's reallygood stuff)

Hope this helps. I'm praying for you all......
Go Canes

Good link, I had an Military MD recommend it for many skin conditions a troop of mine was having.

Advertisement
Back