Our players congratulating FSU on social media

Advertisement
Speaking the truth in this thread.

In rivalry games, there's always going to be some on each team that can't stand each other. There's also some that are brothers, played together and grew up together. No team association is going to change that.

They'll razz each other like brothers and give props where it's due.

Why fans can't understand this, I'll never know. **** is business to most players. They don't care that you don't like it, they can't stand most fans.

How bout this reply, since I’ve been in hella rivalry games w/ homies where we played pop-Warner together & played on different HS teams:

“Yeah, aight my boy, we’ll see ya’ll punk 🍑’s next season. Lol”

—or

“Yeah, OK! U’re girl think I’m clutch too, though. Lol.”

—or

“Don’t forget the other 4 times we smashed ya’ll.”

Bro, there’s hella ways to address ur homie after a rivalry & still maintain that while being boys. I just saw Derwin James smash Dalvin Cook & laughed at him, after helping him up. Probably talked chit on twitter to each other too.

Again, it’s rules to this, not giving props to ur arch rivals while they clowning ur teammates on a 4th & 14 play! C’mon bruh. Fck the fan chit.

Respect your opinion, brotha. Guess we’ll agree to disagree. I don’t follow any of the players — just saw this posted on here.

Overall, I just think it’s a bad look. After a loss like that, I’d be angry.
Lol let that happen after the iron bowl between Alabama and auburn and see how well received it would be. Doubt those players would even think about doing something like that regardless of how long they've known each other.

Advertisement
Lol let that happen after the iron bowl between Alabama and auburn and see how well received it would be. Doubt those players would even think about doing something like that regardless of how long they've known each other.
Bingo!

****, a Bama fan shot another Bama fan for giving props to Auburn running back that missed FG yrs ago! Lol.

Advertisement
The two aren’t mutually exclusive, they can be angry & still talk to their friends lol

Yall just have to remember that players aren’t fans, I know WE hate our rivals & want to throw Molotov ****tails in all their windows, but players don’t think like that.

When they’re on the field they don’t like each other, when the game is over, it’s over.

They already did all their trash talking in between the white lines, I mean what yall want them to do, go pull a drive by?

Lol...
Streeter, is that you?

Yeah that’s this generation but this is especially soft. But also I am at the point in my football watching life where I won’t let the antics of this program effect my life as much anymore. It’ll make you crazy

The two aren’t mutually exclusive, they can be angry & still talk to their friends lol

Yall just have to remember that players aren’t fans, I know WE hate our rivals & want to throw Molotov ****tails in all their windows, but players don’t think like that.

When they’re on the field they don’t like each other, when the game is over, it’s over.

They already did all their trash talking in between the white lines, I mean what yall want them to do, go pull a drive by?

Lol...
It's one thing to leave it on the field it's another to disrespect your teammates and ur team by making anything public. Plenty of us were straight with some of our rivals. But even them if you got **** twisted there'd be pressure behind that.

Advertisement
Ummm..guys..this ain’t 1991 “Game of the Century” #1 vs #2. This was a 3-6 team that’s probably not going to a bowl game vs a 5-4 team that most of the fanbase has given up on and will probably have 15,000 fans at the game on Saturday. Y’all need to calm down. This game meant nothing. The kids fought hard and came up short. I have no problem with showing sportsmanship especially if they are friends ESPECIALLY in a game that really meant absolutely nothing in the ACC landscape and in the landscape of college football.

We have bigger issues to deal with. We need Manny and Blake outta here. Stay off these kids social media anyway. That is lame as it comes.

Advertisement
How are we gonna poach all that FSU talent if we aren’t nice to em. It’s recruiting.

Chess not checkers.

Thoughts? I think it’s poor judgement but it’s typically 2 of our more liked and hard working guys? View attachment 161158View attachment 161159

SO ????

WTF!!! ....What's it to you? ....Why does it matter to you??

I would expect that kind of comment from someone who has NEVER played any competitive team sports at any level beyond kindergarten

Players have done that since games were invented....EXCEPT FOR the most ungracious and sorriest of losers.

Do you also go around hating people just because they went to FSU??

Thats how spoiled, noxious, entitled children act. Leave it on the field. IF you gonna hate anyone hate yourself for not playing hard enough IF you're an actual player

IF you're a fan. Stay in your lane. You don't work out with the team nor did you earn any position on the team. Because in competitive sports, sportsmanship still reigns.

My self esteem is NOT tied to any team or game's result. IF yours is, .....then you need to reconnect with reality.

Advertisement
Back