Our players congratulating FSU on social media

Advertisement
It’s strange to do it when you’re the team that lost. I’m 28 years old. It’s strange and a pretty cavalier attitude. We wonder why it’s been 18 years of misery. These kids were fine with losing to an arch rival within hours of the game. There’s a time and place for congratulations. This example is not the time and place
Dude youre a dinosaur at 28. Lol

Im 39. Im ancient.

It’s strange to do it when you’re the team that lost. I’m 28 years old. It’s strange and a pretty cavalier attitude. We wonder why it’s been 18 years of misery. These kids were fine with losing to an arch rival within hours of the game. There’s a time and place for congratulations. This example is not the time and place
I’m 27 and this happens everywhere. Every program

Show me bama players congratulating auburn players after a loss online.

Show me clemson players online congratulating SC players.
No because then I would be a loser and stalking kids pages but Jaylen Waddle comes to mind cause he’s someone I know personally and I know he’s done it lol and that was a loss to lsu I believe?

Advertisement
This is soft as **** and embarrassing, but unfortunately most of our team is soft outside of a few alphas that are younger. If your boys with someone on a team you just lost to then text them instead.
I can't be mad with the fans that don't understand though. They don't realize what this game means physically and emotionally as an individual or as a teammate... It's just disrespectful and the alpha's we do have should straighten this asap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn't really surprising given how soft the coaching and culture are at Miami. We breed hos.

I can't be mad with the fans that don't understand though. They don't realize what this game means physically and emotionally as an individual or as a teammate... It's just disrespectful and the alpha's we do have should straighten this asap.
But YOU can feel that way. And you know what I mean

Advertisement
Brother.. you don’t even play.. if you can’t see what’s really wrong here then idk what to tell you
Im 39 of course i dont play. Youre younger generation is soft. Im not calling you soft.

If you think its ok thats fine but if you think the men that built miami in the 80s would be ok with it then you are flat out wrong.

The logic that you have to be a former player to have an opinion seems off base. Idc if it’s high school baseball, football or checkers. I was not going to congratulate my opponent on a picture of them embarrassing me. Seems like common sense

Im 39 of course i dont play. Youre younger generation is soft. Im not calling you soft.

If you think its ok thats fine but if you think the men that built miami in the 80s would be ok with it then you are flat out wrong.
I think the topic is a lil more nuanced is all. Like for example, my dad & coach woulda got on MY *** for doing something like that but when I was playing IG was still relatively new at that point too. My particular age group didn’t get down like that. It’s started after me. But I can recognize what the world has turned young men into..

Advertisement
Back