Our players congratulating FSU on social media

These same players are posting their highlights to social media of the loss. They only care about individual accomplishments, not wins and losses. I swear this board hurts more after a loss than 99% of our players and coaches do. That’s the culture manny has helped cultivate at Miami.

Advertisement
The two aren’t mutually exclusive, they can be angry & still talk to their friends lol

Yall just have to remember that players aren’t fans, I know WE hate our rivals & want to throw Molotov ****tails in all their windows, but players don’t think like that.

When they’re on the field they don’t like each other, when the game is over, it’s over.

They already did all their trash talking in between the white lines, I mean what yall want them to do, go pull a drive by?

Lol...
Yea these kids are friends off the field...it's like if your brother went to another school u suppose to hate him after the game? Fans be weird af sometimes thinking this a real war.

Yea these kids are friends off the field...it's like if your brother went to another school u suppose to hate him after the game? Fans be weird af sometimes thinking this a real war.
most of these kids grew up playing with each other. FSU v. Miami has always been like a back yard brawl. its different than UF

most of these kids grew up playing with each other. FSU v. Miami has always been like a back yard brawl. its different than UF
Players have friends on if too....it is what it is these kids all have played with each other so things like although we hate it's normal.

Advertisement
The two aren’t mutually exclusive, they can be angry & still talk to their friends lol

Yall just have to remember that players aren’t fans, I know WE hate our rivals & want to throw Molotov ****tails in all their windows, but players don’t think like that.

When they’re on the field they don’t like each other, when the game is over, it’s over.

They already did all their trash talking in between the white lines, I mean what yall want them to do, go pull a drive by?

Lol...
“They already did all their trash talking in between the white lines, I mean what yall want them to do, go pull a drive by?”

People calling these kids soft are retarded. If anything it's a sign of maturity. The game is only 48 minutes. Sportsmanship is important. Also, these kids grow up with each other. Don't expect them to wish ill-will towards a counterpart.
1. I'm not usually persuaded by what people who call others "retarded" find mature.
2. Wishing ill on someone and congratulating/"goating" them publicly within 24 hours of them beating you are two different things.
3. College football games in America are 60 minutes long.

Advertisement
That's what's really wrong with our team, the players have too much sportsmanship.

Hmm, what about the guys hitting people out of bounds and pulling dudes down by the collar. Maybe we need more of them?

Except most of us who don’t dig it aren’t saying they should hate their friends or pull drive-by’s. We just think it should be offline as the optics - in our opinions - look weak in our opinions - after losing a game to our biggest rival.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be different if they were playing someone else lol your teammates ARE IN THE PICTURE getting clown and you comment “clutch”. Nah. Not sitting right with me
This;

This has zero to do w/ friendship, social media, age difference, w/e. Ur BROTHERS r in the picture getting clowned, & u comment “clutch?” Nah, bruh….rules to this. U putting that for the world to see.

Last edited:
Their social media is theirs, they don’t have to revise what they say in order to make fans feel better.

The solution to the problem is for yall to just not follow them.

They’re free independent young adults, their life doesn’t revolve around what people think they should or shouldn’t say to their friends that they’ve grown up playing with.

It ain’t the 80’s no more, some of yall just have to get over it 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Speaking the truth in this thread.

In rivalry games, there's always going to be some on each team that can't stand each other. There's also some that are brothers, played together and grew up together. No team association is going to change that.

They'll razz each other like brothers and give props where it's due.

Why fans can't understand this, I'll never know. **** is business to most players. They don't care that you don't like it, they can't stand most fans.

Advertisement
Back