Our grad transfers are our best recruiters

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Colbert is done with his Pro Bowl NFL career (if he can stay healthy) I hope he comes back

When Colbert is done with his Pro Bowl NFL career (if he can stay healthy) I hope he comes back

Judging the ability to recruit is always tricky (especially in the ever deepening cesspool) but that dude seems like he could be great at it- especially on the national level.

Advertisement
Hopefully this will eventually turn into momentum for HS recruits too.

I do care where or how we get players, I won to win a couple more NCs before I join our departed Cane brothers at the big game. We win NC with bunch of transfers and junior college kids from other state it will make the locals either join us or get beat by those who do. These kids are showing that it wasn’t Al not wanting them it was them want the bags.

I said this on another thread, it adds to the narrative that HS players from outside the State of Miami see the program so differently and when they get here and experience it firsthand and it truly exceeds their expectations, what else can they do but rep us hard?
The SoFla Drama seekers, as has been stated on the board ad nauseum, grew up with a school nearby that has been mediocre for their entire lives. Everyday, the same negativity is pushed by the community to the point that the kids lose interest. I am praying CMD can make that change. We need to win. Not just have fun with jewelry, but have fun with trophies.

Are we all watching the players OVing from out of the area this weekend and where the coaches are handing out schollies right now (NY)?

What is CMD? Is that Bama growth juice or something?

It’s certainly not in every case but as an overall generalization I always felt the out of staters appreciated the school/brand/program much more than the in staters or at least the local guys. I think a lot of the out of staters viewed it as a privelage and more of the local guys viewed it as a right
That’s exactly what’s been happening. And it’s the adult local leeches who have soured local kids on UM in an effort to pad their own pockets with that KKK money from their SEC daddies.

Advertisement
I remember everyone not wanting him, glad we brought him in, good catch by the staff, definitely a pleasant surprise

Same here. I was just hoping for quality depth but Tito was amazing. It's a shame we only had him for 1 season.

Advertisement
It’s certainly not in every case but as an overall generalization I always felt the out of staters appreciated the school/brand/program much more than the in staters or at least the local guys. I think a lot of the out of staters viewed it as a privelage and more of the local guys viewed it as a right

And this is our biggest hurdle in recruiting. Even more so than bags. Not just the recruits but their parents, coaches and handlers all feel a Miami offer is their right while OOS kids work their asses off to get here and stay here. It's the reason why if Miami offers a kid as a Junior from down here it's considered late but FSU, Bama and the rest of the SEC can offer the day before NSD and its a blessing.

Some of you guys hated hard on Tito when it was announced he was coming here, but watch, he's going to be another Adrian B. Close-bert for the U. Watch.

Simpson is the truth yet I still see posters here arguing that Kul is better, Simpson hasn't proven anything, yadayada :eczk8maixn847u2tx5.jpg:

They're both top-flight coaches, in my opinion.

For some reason, Richt couldn't match his offensive hires to the caliber of his defensive.

Advertisement
Back