Our grad transfers are our best recruiters

Advertisement
downloadfile-1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said this on another thread, it adds to the narrative that HS players from outside the State of Miami see the program so differently and when they get here and experience it firsthand and it truly exceeds their expectations, what else can they do but rep us hard?
The SoFla Drama seekers, as has been stated on the board ad nauseum, grew up with a school nearby that has been mediocre for their entire lives. Everyday, the same negativity is pushed by the community to the point that the kids lose interest. I am praying CMD can make that change. We need to win. Not just have fun with jewelry, but have fun with trophies.

Are we all watching the players OVing from out of the area this weekend and where the coaches are handing out schollies right now (NY)?

Advertisement
I had no idea Tito did that well man!!!!!! What sucks continues to be and I've said it for years HS kids look at the wrong things too many time and shun UM for it. Absolutely no way you can tell me recruits at least on defense saw what UM was last season and so many just do not want to be apart of it

Advertisement
The defensive staff has built a similar reputation to that of the Miami Heat. Arrive as an afterthought, leave as a legit pro prospect. These transfers know they have NFL roster spots because of Manny Diaz and his staff.

I said this on another thread, it adds to the narrative that HS players from outside the State of Miami see the program so differently and when they get here and experience it firsthand and it truly exceeds their expectations, what else can they do but rep us hard?
The SoFla Drama seekers, as has been stated on the board ad nauseum, grew up with a school nearby that has been mediocre for their entire lives. Everyday, the same negativity is pushed by the community to the point that the kids lose interest. I am praying CMD can make that change. We need to win. Not just have fun with jewelry, but have fun with trophies.

Are we all watching the players OVing from out of the area this weekend and where the coaches are handing out schollies right now (NY)?
It’s certainly not in every case but as an overall generalization I always felt the out of staters appreciated the school/brand/program much more than the in staters or at least the local guys. I think a lot of the out of staters viewed it as a privelage and more of the local guys viewed it as a right

It’s certainly not in every case but as an overall generalization I always felt the out of staters appreciated the school/brand/program much more than the in staters or at least the local guys. I think a lot of the out of staters viewed it as a privelage and more of the local guys viewed it as a right

Couldn't agree more Austin. And you can see it in recruiting local guys vs. national guys.

Advertisement
Back