our fans.. worst.. EVER

Advertisement
Again, stop acting like we're the only ones with bad fans. Read my post about LSU fans for starters. Valentine should have fun there if you goes. Alabama, the greatest program ever? Their fans sent death threats to their kicker who missed a 57 yarder against Auburn. This wasn't an internet rumor, his cousin was a student of mine (kid was from Calhoun, GA).
A friend of mine runs track for Bama and he said that he went to a party with other Bama students and they kicked him and his boys out of a party calling them the N word and all

Most of those people talk smack because they don't know who he is and they don't follow recruiting like all of us. They shouldn't be speaking! SMH

Every school has stupid fans, this happens everywhere, but it is inexcusable. Hope we can get him back in if not good luck to you.

Advertisement
and the ****ed up part is that this only makes me want him here more! Dumb *** fans talk **** about kids behind their backs all the time(as seen on this board more then anywhere else) , they had no clue he would be looking at that FBook message..., He was, and the kid's got the strength of character and balls to call them out on it!

and lots of people here wanna lie to themselves and believe those are trolls.... they're not, those are people just like Zone, NVA, WTH, the same people that come on here calling kids ******s and whatever..

I know the moderators know the negative impact these situations have on these kids and our U, hopefully they become more aggressive with deleting said posts and removing members if necessary

Last edited:
and the ****ed up part is that this only makes me want him here more! Dumb *** fans talk **** about kids behind their backs all the time(*** seen on this board more then anywhere else) , they had no clue he would be looking at that FBook message..., He was, and the kid's got the strength of character and balls to call them out on it!

and lots of people here wanna lie to themselves and believe those are trolls.... they're not, those are people just like Zone, NVA, WTH, the same people that come on here calling kids ******s and whatever..

I know the moderators know the negative impact these situations have on these kids and our U, hopefully they become more aggressive with deleting said posts and removing members if necessary

Insert gif of something related to praying.

Very sad these losers have no life, got to pick on a kid! You would have to think these are gaytor fans or fans from another school. Just plain pathetic no matter who they are.

Advertisement
I never called a kid a f-ggot you two-bit mother ******.

I bash our coaches because they're paid grown men and they suck.

and the ****ed up part is that this only makes me want him here more! Dumb *** fans talk **** about kids behind their backs all the time(as seen on this board more then anywhere else) , they had no clue he would be looking at that FBook message..., He was, and the kid's got the strength of character and balls to call them out on it!

I've never talk bad about recruits or players only D'Noforio, Alfred, and Uncle Jethro.......I don't know what the **** you are talking about

I've never talk bad about recruits or players only D'Noforio, Alfred, and Uncle Jethro.......I don't know what the **** you are talking about

NVA, not you

I never called a kid a f-ggot you two-bit mother ****er.

I bash our coaches because they're paid grown men and they suck.

bruh, you hate, more then most, but you back your hate with real talk, which is respected. But, i coulda swore i've read you disrespecting kids on here…. my bad if thats not true

Advertisement
I don't care if anyone rags on coaches - it is a performance based occupation with expected results.

But any "fan" who dares to criticize recruits and tell them not to leave is a coward and should stop calling themselves fans of The U, because they're doing a disservice to the program.

How about showing us the comments that actually caused him to decommit. Fact of the matter is Golden is to blame for the decommit and once again fans are being used as a scapegoat. Golden went to the PSU people with hat in hand and was never offered. In the meantime, you've got recruits wondering what the ****'s up with not a peep coming from Golden until he was literally FORCED to comment.

You want someone to blame, blame Golden.

STOP. this is about scum bag fans talking smack to recruits. SPECIALLY to one of our best recruits.

What makes them scumbags?? The fact that he is supposed to be of college age and don't know if the school he wa never really coming to is the University of Miami or Miami University speaks volumes... I say let his fat a$$ have it when he fu&&s up. It's a man's game, not for timid boys just trying to get their a$$e$ kissed.

Advertisement
Some fans are just stupid....why talk **** to a prospect that haven't even signed anywhere yet? Plus he's just a kid...stupid.

How about showing us the comments that actually caused him to decommit. Fact of the matter is Golden is to blame for the decommit and once again fans are being used as a scapegoat. Golden went to the PSU people with hat in hand and was never offered. In the meantime, you've got recruits wondering what the ****'s up with not a peep coming from Golden until he was literally FORCED to comment.

You want someone to blame, blame Golden.

STOP. this is about scum bag fans talking smack to recruits. SPECIALLY to one of our best recruits.

What makes them scumbags?? The fact that he is supposed to be of college age and don't know if the school he wa never really coming to is the University of Miami or Miami University speaks volumes... I say let his fat a$$ have it when he fu&&s up. It's a man's game, not for timid boys just trying to get their a$$e$ kissed.

well, we found one of the dumb ***** ^

can't be dumber than NOT realizing a kid who doesn't know the name of the school he claims he's gonna attend. He has option...he can read up and learn the names of the schools or he can ignore what the people are saying. Do me a favor a keep on slurpin on Al's pipe homie...other than that STFU.

Valentine is on the Dwayne bowe, Patrick Peterson plan

That's why he's going to lsu.

Like Nevin the lil douche said... Even he couldn't compete with the $ec

Advertisement
Back