our fans.. worst.. EVER

Advertisement
How about showing us the comments that actually caused him to decommit. Fact of the matter is Golden is to blame for the decommit and once again fans are being used as a scapegoat. Golden went to the PSU people with hat in hand and was never offered. In the meantime, you've got recruits wondering what the ****'s up with not a peep coming from Golden until he was literally FORCED to comment.

You want someone to blame, blame Golden.

Really? You're gonna blame Golden for those above comments by "fans"? Golden deserves a lot of blame, but it's sad that dumbass fans, from your response I'm guessing you're one, disrespect kids and the U is the one that suffers!

HAHAHA! You have trouble reading what I actually wrote? I said Golden is responsible for his DECOMMITMENT, which is what everyone's ****ed about. To think that fans had something to do with Valentine decommiting is laughable. OP needs some perspective, as do you.

How you turn this into a Golden conversation is laughable! Douches disrespecting this kid have nothing to do with Golden! It's clear the kid was wavering before the PennSt ****, but douches have definitely hurt how he feels about this fan base and not feeling wanted or appreciated, much less disrespected, by your home town will definitely factor into his decision.

Its 2014 and intelligence is trending downward as social networking sites go up...didn't see that happening. Its funny because most of the idiot ADULTS bashing a teenage kid spell like they're counting to fuggin potato. I told them to go shove their phone and opinions up their *** haha.

Advertisement
you seem passionate about this.

the people responsible need to be found out.

post their screen names and what they said. all of em.

the only way this behavior stops is if their are repercussions.

its a long offseason any way

total disrespect but two can play that game, our fans should troll them back and give them a taste of their own med

Advertisement
I don't understand why people bash these kids for making a decision THEY have to live with. Bashing a kid does not make you more of a man. Respect their decision and grow the f**k up.

Seriously this has nothing to with Golden or fans. Dude is being pimped by Genron. If that dudes involved it's bad news for UM.

Anyone dodging the subject at hand and placing blame elsewhere probably talks **** to recruits and needs to be IP banned.

Advertisement
If you look at the negative comments, most arent even people that live in South Florida. Me thinks there was a ton of trolling going on to make it seem like Miami hates him now. Recruiting is dirty and LSU appears to be up to their old tricks again.

Advertisement
The dead period right now is what is hurting Miami the most. This is just a excuse by some lame fans.

How is it an excuse when the kid just wrote down, in black and white, "I'm out"?

I'll hang up and listen.

You can look at this site and tell that we have ****ed up fans. Basically everybody calling the kid dumb that all this is about grades instead of maybe he wants to be sure and doesnt want to take ovs while committed. Fact is he's visiting here at the end of the month and then NSD and he can easily come back

Advertisement
Back