our fans.. worst.. EVER

He needs to realize that every team has its share of idiot fans, comes with the territory

Advertisement
fu_ck this I am calling people out by name

specially these 2 cu_nts named Ana Morales & Alina Carmona

126.jpg

and mods these are screen shots form an open public post so they agreed to the facebook privacy policy by posting that it can be copied for this reason so don't delete!

Is this real life?

126.jpg

and mods these are screen shots form an open public post so they agreed to the facebook privacy policy by posting that it can be copied for this reason so don't delete!

Is this real life?

Bruh this is why I rarely rip recruits, especially 17 year olds wtf is wrong with them? Funny is all of those ******** will kiss his *** on the ov here **** them

Advertisement
Again, stop acting like we're the only ones with bad fans. Read my post about LSU fans for starters. Valentine should have fun there if you goes. Alabama, the greatest program ever? Their fans sent death threats to their kicker who missed a 57 yarder against Auburn. This wasn't an internet rumor, his cousin was a student of mine (kid was from Calhoun, GA).

Them fans are idiot,low life,mother fu*kers .... I can't believe they said any of that sh*t. How stupid can you be?

126.jpg

then they will cry when he is in championship games for LSU. We need to be careful, I remember Bridgewater talking about the fans when he was going thru the process.

That looks like a DELIBERATE attack by rival fans trying to get him ****ed at UM. You mean to tell me all those people just came out of the blue to TRASH this kid so viciously and encourage him not to come here because he wrote Miami University instead of University of Miami?

This is a SET UP. Someone needs to go on here and tell him he's being set up.

Advertisement

126.jpg

Is this real life?

I have to imagine that there has to be some trolls posting a lot of this ****. Can someone with facebook visit a few of these morons' pages and research how old these accounts are and if these are actual Cane's fans posting this B.S.?

I just find it really hard to believe that anyone that follows recruiting enough to know who T.V. is and that he recently de-commited wouldn't realize what harm posting stupidity like this would do to our efforts to get him to re-commit. "Our" fans attacking TV just seems like an awful peculiar windfall of good fortune for LSU's chances of grabbing the kid. I'm sure there are some Idiots in our fanbase stupid enough to do this but the volume and intensity of the vitriol just seems a little much considering the kid has made it clear that he is still open to re-committing to us..

Again, stop acting like we're the only ones with bad fans. Read my post about LSU fans for starters. Valentine should have fun there if you goes. Alabama, the greatest program ever? Their fans sent death threats to their kicker who missed a 57 yarder against Auburn. This wasn't an internet rumor, his cousin was a student of mine (kid was from Calhoun, GA).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYent84EeyU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYent84EeyU

Lol, was just going to post this video.

Absolutely ridiculous..

Advertisement
It's embarrassing that the Miami football twitter handle has to tell our fans to stop acting like a bunch *****ing highschool girls.

Same exact fans who **** when Bridgewater or Cooper or Valentine or whoever balls out for 3 years somewhere else and then goes in the 1st Round.

there is this thing called a "LIFE", maybe some of our fans should actually get one

I love my canes and get just as emotional about losing a recruit but man my life: family, career, volunteer work, education, etc it goes on to bigger and better things...

GEEZZ

Advertisement
That Ana Morales ***** is bad!

Anyway...yea fans stalking recruits on social media are pathetic. But all fanbases have him. Just look at the comments on Cook's page from UF fans. Bunch a **** male groupies mad a recruit isn't picking their favorite school.

hahaha CLASSIC

I think the majority of you are idiots for posting it in the recruiting forum in the first place. 2nd of all, if he de-committed bc of fans, I don't want the next Jonathan Martin on our team.

Advertisement
Back