our fans.. worst.. EVER

Advertisement
While I agree with you, I don't think the fans are the reason Valentine wont' be at UM next year.

Wow, that's embarrassing. Time to get a life and end the stalking of 18, 19 year olds.

Advertisement
Same exact fans who ***** when Bridgewater or Cooper or Valentine or whoever balls out for 3 years somewhere else and then goes in the 1st Round.

While I agree with you, I don't think the fans are the reason Valentine wont' be at UM next year.

I still can't understand why people refuse to to believe that fan base has a huge impact on recruiting. Valentine is not only one of the best DT in the country but a VERY VERY needed position for us. And sometimes these recruits sit with family and think about this and trust me negativity from fans sticks.

whoever is talking smack to recruits is a scumbag and PLEASE for the love of god go cheer for another team please!

Any grown human being who utilizes social media to harass a 17 or 18-year-old football recruit needs to be committed (no pun intended) to a mental institution.

Advertisement

I still can't understand why people refuse to to believe that fan base has a huge impact on recruiting. Valentine is not only one of the best DT in the country but a VERY VERY needed position for us. And sometimes these recruits sit with family and think about this and trust me negativity from fans sticks.

whoever is talking smack to recruits is a scumbag and PLEASE for the love of god go cheer for another team please!

Not saying it doesn't have an impact - it's completely embarrassing. I just believe in this specific situation Valentine wouldn't be coming to UM regardless of whether the fans were haters, slurpers, or posted a video of midgets running a train on his mom...

When I saw this thread title I had no idea it would be about a recruit, especially after this weekend

Advertisement

Not saying it doesn't have an impact - it's completely embarrassing. I just believe in this specific situation Valentine wouldn't be coming to UM regardless of whether the fans were haters, slurpers, or posted a video of midgets running a train on his mom...

the kid has a 3.0 GPA he would qualify, Jethro he had a great relationship with. LCU was the only push and Golden should of been able to pull him back.

But you have f_cuking WOMEN on facebook talking smack to the kid. who the fu_CK are all these dumb cun_ts on facebook talking smack about a recruit??!

God fu*king **** it why can't we just leave the fu*king recruits alone. This guy is the most important recruit we have and people want to talk **** on him, because "we are the []__[] and we don't need recruits" people need to wake the f*ck up and realize this isn't 2001 anymore and our f*cking rival is playing in the national championship while we go 9-4, with an *** beating in the Russell Athletic Bowl.

Y'all keep bashing the coaching staff also. You fucn losers. Again. Unless you coach or recruit. STFU.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if that gayturd Safid Deen posted some of those comments under various aliases

fu_ck this I am calling people out by name

specially these 2 cu_nts named Ana Morales & Alina Carmona

126.jpg

and mods these are screen shots form an open public post so they agreed to the facebook privacy policy by posting that it can be copied for this reason so don't delete!

Absolutely pathetic but I think this happens with every school. **** shame if we lose this kid because of our own fans tho

How about showing us the comments that actually caused him to decommit. Fact of the matter is Golden is to blame for the decommit and once again fans are being used as a scapegoat. Golden went to the PSU people with hat in hand and was never offered. In the meantime, you've got recruits wondering what the ****'s up with not a peep coming from Golden until he was literally FORCED to comment.

You want someone to blame, blame Golden.

Advertisement
Back