our fans.. worst.. EVER

can't be dumber than NOT realizing a kid who doesn't know the name of the school he claims he's gonna attend. He has option...he can read up and learn the names of the schools or he can ignore what the people are saying. Do me a favor a keep on slurpin on Al's pipe homie...other than that STFU.

if ur avi is you, say what you want….but, let me get in there

if its ur wife, may karma find you and she spread it for a big black "filthy animal"

Advertisement
This is the worse fan base in college football....The U i know and love would never let a kid hold us hostage like this....REEEEEDAMNDICULOUS

How about showing us the comments that actually caused him to decommit. Fact of the matter is Golden is to blame for the decommit and once again fans are being used as a scapegoat. Golden went to the PSU people with hat in hand and was never offered. In the meantime, you've got recruits wondering what the ****'s up with not a peep coming from Golden until he was literally FORCED to comment.

You want someone to blame, blame Golden.

STOP. this is about scum bag fans talking smack to recruits. SPECIALLY to one of our best recruits.

What makes them scumbags?? The fact that he is supposed to be of college age and don't know if the school he wa never really coming to is the University of Miami or Miami University speaks volumes... I say let his fat a$$ have it when he fu&&s up. It's a man's game, not for timid boys just trying to get their a$$e$ kissed.

you are exactly the type of fan this program needs to rid. You are nothing more than a fan. You can't play the game, you most likely barely go to any games, you tweet at recruits talking smack and most of all, you are SO stupid, I mean a complete idiot that can't think logically but just runs his fat mouth just so people can pay attention.. that after all these years you can't comprehend how recruiting works.

1. you are the scum bag that will be here a year form now with "Golden couldn't get Valentine fire him" while you scum bag *** sits here and cusses the kid out
2. you are one of those scums that would flip out our QB after a loss and tweets crap to our receivers after the game when they drop balls
3. you are a scumbag that will do nothing more than complain and complain and do absolutely NOTHING to support the program.
4. you belong in the 15% of ANY fan base that the other 75% can't stand. you do more harm for the University of Miami than good.

I beg you please cheer for FSU. I will buy you FSU gear, shirt, hat, pants, shorts, a flag for the car, stickers and ... I will also buy you season tix for next year. if you become an FSU fan. They will win today probably so you can have a team to cheer for that is recruiting well, and you we won't have to deal with you any longer.

This is the worse fan base in college football....The U i know and love would never let a kid hold us hostage like this....REEEEEDAMNDICULOUS

hostage??? mother fu_cker you are talking smack to a recruit you don't think that puts us in negative light?

talk smack about our coach, talk smack about Pete, but don't talk smack to a high school kid who is thinking of coming to Miami

and also...this corching staff has us by the balls, he knows it and is taunting us. Slurpers have fun u DUMB BASTIDS.

Advertisement

hostage??? mother fu_cker you are talking smack to a recruit you don't think that puts us in negative light?

talk smack about our coach, talk smack about Pete, but don't talk smack to a high school kid who is thinking of coming to Miami

First of all the damage has been done...which means you CAN'T put the toothpaste back in the tube. Now that it's out there you just have to deal with it.

First of all the damage has been done...which means you CAN'T put the toothpaste back in the tube. Now that it's out there you just have to deal with it.

how the f_udkc do you know what damage was done? you are nothing more than a fan. We sit on this board, talk smack and wait for Pete and DMoney to throw a treat our way once in a while. You have ZERO clue what would of happen.

Alex "The Fa_ggot" Collins went to Arkansas, Recruiting is NEVER EVER EVER EVER over until the ink is on the paper and now days it goes past that .. when they step on to the field then you can get happy.

People like you actually make it 10 times harder for our staff to recruit because now its "

recruit: hey your fans cuss me out on twitter and I haven't even played a down at your school
coach: ........
you: F_UCK HIM!

how the f_udkc do you know what damage was done? you are nothing more than a fan. We sit on this board, talk smack and wait for Pete and DMoney to throw a treat our way once in a while. You have ZERO clue what would of happen.

Alex "The Fa_ggot" Collins went to Arkansas, Recruiting is NEVER EVER EVER EVER over until the ink is on the paper and now days it goes past that .. when they step on to the field then you can get happy.

People like you actually make it 10 times harder for our staff to recruit because now its "

recruit: hey your fans cuss me out on twitter and I haven't even played a down at your school

^^fairy tales of 6 year old....go fu &^ off loser

Did he de-commit after seeing those comments?

P.S. I'm sure fans from opposing teams never pose as UM fans to say dumb **** to recruits. Never happens.

Advertisement

P.S. I'm sure fans from opposing teams never pose as UM fans to say dumb **** to recruits. Never happens.

they do but you have to admin, our fan base.. Miami fan base has this % of fans that have this entitlement and walk around like the school owes them something (99% of those people dont' go to games and didn't attend Miami) and now they are talking smack to recruits.. not even current players.. RECRUITS!

^^fairy tales of 6 year old....go fu &^ off loser
exactly what I expect someone like you to say .. random bs. and thats what you do.. talk random bs to recruits.

We would like to think they are all trolls from rival schools, but based on the threads on this board alone, does it surprised anyone if the same posters on CIS would take their frustration to social media?

Yeah because posters on CIS have had nothing but terrible things to say about Valentine.

We've all said such rotten things about him like we think he's the most important recruit in the class and that he's an incredible player and we've practically begged him to come to UM and stick with his commitment. Yep. I can see where you would extrapolate our comments on CIS to the comments from shill UM fans on Fakebook. Good stuff.

they do but you have to admin, our fan base.. Miami fan base has this % of fans that have this entitlement and walk around like the school owes them something (99% of those people dont' go to games and didn't attend Miami) and now they are talking smack to recruits.. not even current players.. RECRUITS!

I'm not admitting ****. Our fans are no different than any other team's fans. There are maniacs in every fan base. Bama fans are racists and hand out death threats to Kickers. LSU fans hurl the "N" word around like it's peas and carrots. Wake up, brother. PEOPLE are nuts. Not just fans. PEOPLE. And they're nuts EVERYWHERE, not just around UM.

You think LSU fans hang out all day in white gloves and spats saying "indubitably"? Wakey wakey, boss.

On top of all that, do you realize how easy it is to use social media to pose as a UM fan and try to damage UM's reputation with a recruit?

You guys can't be this naive to think that it's not a VERY common practice for opposing fans at football factories like LSU to pull that ****. Can you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back