OT would like some recs NYC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, Del Frisco's ain't it. Might be a little jaded because its in the lobby of my job so I've eaten there way too much.
CaneinOrlando can think of a Hundred things he'd rather have with a Steak than F-ing Cream Spinach....Give me Sauteed Cremini Mushrooms (sauteed in Olive Oil..Butter...shallots and Deglazed with Marsala Wine) and roasted Asparagus...and take the Cream Spinach and throw it down the toilet...

Right across from the Marriott next to Bryant Park there’s a .99 a slice pizza place for when you’re really drunk late at night.

There's a ton of these...not all created equal. All still fantastic drunk.

Other than suggestions mentioned, I'll throw out Ipanema. Brazilian place.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea, Del Frisco's ain't it. Might be a little jaded because its in the lobby of my job so I've eaten there way too much.
Yeah...the Cream Spinach is at Lugars...Ive eaten there twice...Once in 81 immediately after Culinary School...Not that impressed...
CaneinOrlando has gotten to the point of not paying ridiculous amounts of $$ for a Steak....Instead, I go to Petty's Meats in Longwood Fl...(Best Meats in Central Fl) and Grab a few Steaks..and Grill at home...Dont get me wrong...for Special Occasions I'll go once in awhile...But it Behooves me when I have to spend $45 for a Steak...and all the sides are Ala Carte....meaning $8 for a Baked Potato...or Asparagus...which is criminal...

Advertisement
Yeah...the Cream Spinach is at Lugars...Ive eaten there twice...Once in 81 immediately after Culinary School...Not that impressed...
CaneinOrlando has gotten to the point of not paying ridiculous amounts of $$ for a Steak....Instead, I go to Petty's Meats in Longwood Fl...(Best Meats in Central Fl) and Grab a few Steaks..and Grill at home...Dont get me wrong...for Special Occasions I'll go once in awhile...But it Behooves me when I have to spend $45 for a Steak...and all the sides are Ala Carte....meaning $8 for a Baked Potato...or Asparagus...which is criminal...

I love Petty's, I go there for special occasions.

And, sorry man, I'm a big fan of creamed spinach. One of the best I've had was at Old Hickory (inside Gaylord Palms).

I love Petty's, I go there for special occasions.

And, sorry man, I'm a big fan of creamed spinach. One of the best I've had was at Old Hickory (inside Gaylord Palms).
I like it as well...and can make an unbelievable one...but not with a Prime Porterhouse or any other cut....

Advertisement
Sparks Steakhouse on East 46th St. Really like it.
That’s where John Gotti assassinated Paul Castellano, the Don of the Gambino crime family.
Gotti became the Don.
Big deal in 1985. We don’t have notorious gangland slayings anymore.

La Bernadin is my favorite restaurant ever. we’ve dined there numerous times for holidays and special occasions. i can’t imagine a better restaurant. we have dined at most of the best restaurants in the world and this one won’t disappoint. it’s a layup

Momofuku
Milk Bar
Anything David Chang runs really. I see someone mentioned Noodle Bar which is his also.

Being a former pastry chef Bouchon bakery is a must.

Baller status is Per Se, 11 Maddison Park, and Le Bernadin(Eric Ruppert will steal your wife)
hahahahaha lmao my wife’s secret crush’s are Frank Sinatra and that mother ****** Eric Ruppert 😂 i’m dying here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back