OT: WHERE ARE THEY NOW - Sam Bruce

Advertisement
My boy, who’s a coach at Southeastern University just informed me that Sam Bruce is on their roster and is not really doing much. So far in 4 games... 6 rec and 58 yds. I really thought he was going to bring a Santana Moss/Percy Harvin impact to Miami or some college program. Smh. #DamnShameWhatHappenedToThatDog

Your boy has to tell the full truth...no doubt that he doesn't have the numbers but their passing game is absolutely garbage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel for anyone who doesn't achieve their dreams in life for whatever reason

Fortunately I was blessed with good parents and plenty of supportive and successful examples to follow in life ...I count my blessings because I also realize that a large part of my own success comes from standing on their shoulders

Everyone isn't as blessed and have much higher mountains to climb and face much harder paths.

I wish them all well , open ears & eyes and unending resolve in their efforts to improve their lives

Last edited:
I feel for anyone who doesn't achieve their dreams in life for whatever reason

Fortunately I was blessed with good parents and plenty of supportive and successful examples to follow in life ...I count my blessings because I also realize that a large part of my own success comes from standing on their shoulders

Everyone isn't as blessed and have much higher mountains to climb and face much harder paths.

I wish them all well , open ears & eyes and unending resolve in their efforts to improve their lives
On the other hand sometimes we have to lie in the bed we have made for ourselves. Wisdom and discernment at any age is always paramount.

My boy, who’s a coach at Southeastern University just informed me that Sam Bruce is on their roster and is not really doing much. So far in 4 games... 6 rec and 58 yds. I really thought he was going to bring a Santana Moss/Percy Harvin impact to Miami or some college program. Smh. #DamnShameWhatHappenedToThatDog

What!? Wait a minute....

Weren't several people calling the demise/**** show of Miami's program when Sambourghini was "run off" by Pastor Richt?

Truly a devestating loss to the WR room....oh however will our Canes recover?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm still holding out hope Eddie Johnson plays in the league. Loved his game.

Go Canes!

Haha. Don't know if you saw it in another thread but I saw that he IS playing pro ball.....in Russia. No joke. Like I said there, more power to him if he's able to collect some paydays and see the world.

Advertisement
Back