OT: WHERE ARE THEY NOW - Sam Bruce

Advertisement
What about Kevaughn Dingle? Saw charges against him were dropped but i don't see him on the USF roster anymore

Advertisement
Lets not make it seem like UM was only school that wanted him re Sam Bruce. Urban wanted him just as bad. He was a playmaker but was a head case and didn't want to put in the work as Richt probably saw early on. At 5'7 180 he had to work harder then guys like AR and didn't. Hence him being at some no name school now telling stories about what he use to do back in HS ill bet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lets not make it seem like UM was only school that wanted him re Sam Bruce. Urban wanted him just as bad. He was a playmaker but was a head case and didn't want to put in the work as Richt probably saw early on. At 5'7 180 he had to work harder then guys like AR and didn't. Hence him being at some no name school now telling stories about what he use to do back in HS ill bet.

lying about a broken leg and rehab or w.e. it was didn't help. he seemed to mature after everything (the arrest too). even his mom thought UM handled it properly. i hope he succeeds in life as he doesn't seem like a bad kid.

Dionte Mullins went to Alabama State University, but later had to withdraw. He’s just chillin now.

this was a **** shame. the way he handled it publicly was a mess and ruined a great opportunity esp since we got banged up injury wise last year.

Advertisement
My boy, who’s a coach at Southeastern University just informed me that Sam Bruce is on their roster and is not really doing much. So far in 4 games... 6 rec and 58 yds. I really thought he was going to bring a Santana Moss/Percy Harvin impact to Miami or some college program. Smh. #DamnShameHowThatJackassRuinedHisChances

Fixed it for you.

Advertisement
Back