OT: WHERE ARE THEY NOW - Sam Bruce

Maskoff407

Recruit
My boy, who’s a coach at Southeastern University just informed me that Sam Bruce is on their roster and is not really doing much. So far in 4 games... 6 rec and 58 yds. I really thought he was going to bring a Santana Moss/Percy Harvin impact to Miami or some college program. Smh. #DamnShameWhatHappenedToThatDog

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dionte Mullins went to Alabama State University, but later had to withdraw. He’s just chillin now.
If you chill for too long, you will freeze out! Are these dudes grades so bad they can't get in Marshall?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not sure why hopes were ever so high for him. He had marginal averages at best. High school receivers shouldn't be averaging like 7 yards per catch or whatever he was.

He has long been over rated due to his social status with the other kids down there. Not a surprise whatsoever that he has become pedestrian at a mid major level.

that was a sick video on the speed bands running in different directions. Had some dudes on here creamin themselves and saying **** like, "first round pick, day one starter, elite, has that dog in him."

Advertisement
Screenshot_2018-09-24-15-36-57.png

Dang glad he getting an education

Advertisement
Back