OT: What's Antonio Brown's Trade Value?

Advertisement
At least he isn't Terrel Owens
Eh between his weird to say the least reported off the field incidents just within the start of last season and his all about stats mentality, and resentment of sharing stardom with juju he might be worse honestly

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see a team with cap room and a strong arm Qb that have a need to surround the team with playmakers.....
49ers...Jets....Raiders

Could see any of those. Vegas seems to think Arizona. That'd be an interesting deal for Klifford if it went south. An ultra diva WR with a super young QB-that he already has had to issue a vote of confidence for.

Have to factor in three things:

1. Age
  2. Salary
  3. Terrible/awful/disgusting/selfish me first attitude
I wouldn't give up more than a third for him even if my team was a contender with ****** receivers and an elite QB. Don't care how good he is. He's a douchebag.

As a Lolphins fan, I really hope he ends up with the Jets. Adam Gase can't handle anyone who has the balls to be an individual. Would be a hilarious **** show.

Advertisement
amari cooper fetched a 1st rounder. He can back pedal routes and be better than amari cooper.
Amari is 25.

Amari has a controllable contract.

Amari has never hit IR.

Amari didn’t miss his court date for reckless driving.

Amari isn’t in the middle of a domestic violence investigation.

Amari isn’t a personality issue.

There’s a lot of things that Amari has that Antonio doesn’t.

I think he thinks he can keep this up and get cut and choose his own destination. He's doing 10 ask-me-anything type questions right now on Twitter. Most of it is incoherent but this one will probably get the most publicity.

Last edited:
Have to factor in three things:

1. Age
  2. Salary
  3. Terrible/awful/disgusting/selfish me first attitude
I wouldn't give up more than a third for him even if my team was a contender with ****** receivers and an elite QB. Don't care how good he is. He's a douchebag.

As a Lolphins fan, I really hope he ends up with the Jets. Adam Gase can't handle anyone who has the balls to be an individual. Would be a hilarious **** show.
Be careful what you wish for. AB is an A-hole but he would have a huge chip on his shoulder and ready to show out. He would be great for 2 seasons then his real self will come out. By then he would be easy to cut.
Plus the Jets have Greg Williams there now and he is an absolute psycho that wont put up with that BS from anyone.

Advertisement
Amari is 25.

Amari has a controllable contract.

Amari has never hit IR.

Amari didn’t miss his court date for reckless driving.

Amari isn’t in the middle of a domestic violence investigation.

Amari isn’t a personality issue.

There’s a lot of things that Amari has that Antonio doesn’t.

He doesnt play football better....all that matters.

I'm having second thoughts about AB demanding out of Pittsburgh. Art Rooney might be a straight vampire. You have a house in Palm Beach. Get some sun, buddy!

Yeah, Rosenscum definitely wrote that tweet too.

I’m a fan of AB but he just came out and said he won’t accept a trade unless it comes with MORE guaranteed money. Guy is delusional and off the rails.

Advertisement
Back