OT: What's Antonio Brown's Trade Value?

Nothing more than a 2nd at the most. Between his age, contract and me first mentality ON THE FIELD. There is no denying his talent and maybe some of the issue is the culture in Pittsburgh itself

Advertisement
Seriously...AB needs to get it together...Dude's spiraling...5th rounder...maybe even 6th...

He needs an Elite(or strong armed) QB getting him the rock....

Honestly hes an amazing WR#1 but its tough to justify that contract number with a dude who is 30 and is still a diva

Patriots.... Saints(they definitely don't have the cap)..... Rams(maybe they sell the farm but I don't think they have the cap)..... Seahawks?(doubt they would get away from their Running game formula)....... Maybe the Panthers selling the farm thinking this is their last chance to get Cam going??

Idk its tough

AB is vasssstly more talented than Mike Wallace but it'll be interesting to see how good he actually is at this point if he goes somewhere with a QB not remotely as good as Roethlisberger. Wallace fell off the face of the Earth when he came down here.

Advertisement
Paying wr or rb’s is just insane in a salary cap sport. Pay ol, pass rusher/ DL or qb. F the rest.

considering he's on the downward slope of his career, don't think he's worth a 1st round pick.

Advertisement
3rd round. If his contract was better a 2nd. He's limited to half the league with that contract. He's looking at a team like the Raiders with that contract. He could be looking at the Patriots if he restructures. They haven't resigned Edelman.

3rd round. If his contract was better a 2nd. He's limited to half the league with that contract. He's looking at a team like the Raiders with that contract. He could be looking at the Patriots if he restructures. They haven't resigned Edelman.

I almost think they'd throw in a pick for someone to take him off their hands before they'd send him to a team in the division or to the Pats.

Advertisement
You have to weigh everything that’s happened so far. He just missed a court date for his reckless driving case and he’s being investigated for Domestic Violence now on top with his outlandish personality. You’re looking a 2 mid rounders and maybe just a 1st from a desperate team.

Advertisement
Remaining cap hits of $15, $11 & $12 MIL over the next 3 years. Agree that it's not cheap and he's 30 but he's also one of if not the best current WR in the league. I'm just hoping a team that thinks they're "close" bites on a world class cancer.

Don’t worry the Dolphins are stupid enough to say Steelers rear. They’ll give couple picks for him. I seem to remember a couple old Steelers the Fins wasted money on.

3rd rounder at best, salary/age is getting close to being the age we usually see WR decline. Plus everything that happened this season, even a 3rd may be generous, and whoever gets him for that is gonna get a steal for a year or two

As a Steelers fan, I used to think those throwing around the notion of only getting a 2nd round pick and maybe a serviceable starter on D would be highway robbery against my team but now I think we'll be lucky to get 3rd round pick alone.

I'd give up a Mid to Late 4th get him no more.
He's 30 years old and I believe he want's to be overpaid which I won't do as a GM for a team.
I don't care how desperate the fan base is to win a Super Bowl I won't OVERPAY for a reciever
who is going to decline. Let him end up in one of those desperate fan bases like the Cowboys or Raiders which will overpay and I will laugh.

Advertisement
Back