OT: What Are We Drinking Tonight?

Advertisement
Free crack? Where at? I will be letting them go 2 for 5$ **** looking like thumbnails
1401205439_freecrack2_62.jpg
Yo, we never get these cats music down here. Or is it just that I'm to old.

I'm getting my brain good and ready for the game. Just tapped the 2nd quart of Budweiser after some IPA primers. Thankfully I had an 2 English muffins for breakfast.

Advertisement
Switching back to miller lite

I can’t remember our last loss when I was drinking it. It’s been years.

Pounding coors light till kickoff

Advertisement
Unfortunately nothing since I work at 4am...all these night games suck for me. Will be high as *** though talking **** on here and canesport. Will be funny

****! First I had to learn not to care about any of the characters because as soon as I did they died. Now it’s the whole series! I really never recovered from the red wedding.

That’s what I love about the show. They won’t hesitate to kill a major player off. The red wedding was def rough lmao. Most shows are scared to do something like that

Advertisement
I'm drinking NOTHING! Watching This game will get me fvcked up more than a bottle of Tito's!! I have my son with me so NO drinking for me.

But a lot of cursing will be goin' on in here, that's for sure!

Debating between radiator fluid, Round Up, and Bleach.
Fvck Mark Richt.

Careful with the Round Up. Heard it'll give you cancer if you drink it to excess.

I'm personally drinking YooHoo tonight with a formaldehyde chaser.

Advertisement
Careful with the Round Up. Heard it'll give you cancer if you drink it to excess.

I'm personally drinking YooHoo tonight with a formaldehyde chaser.
Dude....for 250 million originally, (I think they adjusted the settlement to somewhere around 50 million) I'll spray that **** directly into my gullet on the direct stream setting, not even the dispersion setting. Can't be any worse than some of the stuff I've ingested over the years.

Whatever it takes to get me fuqqed up enough to alter reality into thinking mike leach is our HC

1 sack for every 68 passing attempts
And has more than 4 plays

Advertisement
Back