OT: What Are We Drinking Tonight?

Advertisement
Red or blue bull? For real though I love malt liqour, but when I was growing up I found the real best pocket hurting drink. Just go and grab a handle of the cheapest vodka you can find. It will be like 12 bucks for a handle and ends up being 1/3rd the price of malt liqour per aclohol content.
Straight up blue bull if I could. Ive been cutting down on the liquor. Gets me into trouble haha

Anybody here ever drink Cisco? Nastiest budget drink ever but it'll f u up! #OldSchool #UDontKnowAboutDat
cisco_flavors.png

Advertisement
I hope most of these posts are in jest, if not saddened by my Cane brethren's choice in spirits.

I have a hodge podge of random beers around the house. 2 Founders Breakfast Stouts, 2 Troegs Nimble Giants, 1 Southern Tier Cinnamon Roll, 4 Bells Two Hearted Ales, a crawler of All Clear IPA and a half barrel of Budweiser.....we'll see what the day has in store.

Advertisement
Kid, I would love a glass of good Brandy but once I get to half the bottle. Guaranteed Kidney failure. Blame a night of Hennessey at Pink Pony for that revelation.

**** lol thats my favorite drink. EJ is like 1/4th the price of Hennesy. I can get a handle for like 23 dollars, but its not much worse lol. Its been my go to since HS. I gotta try that 1800 though. I never had it.

Advertisement
**** lol thats my favorite drink. EJ is like 1/4th the price of Hennesy. I can get a handle for like 23 dollars, but its not much worse lol. Its been my go to since HS. I gotta try that 1800 though. I never had it.
I stopped drinking for like 6yrs. Prefer to puff but then I met that ****. So, I have shots on occasion. No hate for Brandy. My kidneys can't just take it.

Advertisement
Sitting in a bar in Hot Springs, NC after an AT section hike having a Highland Brewing Co. Thunderstruck Coffee Porter...gonna be 23 degrees tonight.

Advertisement
Back