OT: What Are We Drinking Tonight?

I have a hodge podge of random beers around the house. 2 Founders Breakfast Stouts, 2 Troegs Nimble Giants, 1 Southern Tier Cinnamon Roll, 4 Bells Two Hearted Ales, a crawler of All Clear IPA and a half barrel of Budweiser.....we'll see what the day has in store.
Looks like I'm starting with a Bells pounder. As an added bonus I found 2 pounders of Southern Tier Battle in 4 Dimensions in the fridge.

Advertisement
**** lol. I can't stand the papers lol. Only thing worse is smoking it out a pipe like a crack head lol. I go straight dutch palma.
Good choice. Man until the Philly **** got popular down at the bottom they used backwoods. To harsh for me, so now you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Advertisement
Good choice. Man until the Philly **** got popular down at the bottom they used backwoods. To harsh for me, so now you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I forgot about backwoods. I had them a couple times but yah they are harsh af. They also come out the box looking like someone tried to roll up for the first time. I actually started lmao the first time I saw one. I thought someone already twisted it up and they just sucked at twisting.

**** lol. I can't stand the papers lol. Only thing worse is smoking it out a pipe like a crack head lol. I go straight dutch palma.
What?
tyronebiggums.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cannot wait for the final season. Think I may go back and watch the final two seasons

Wait... what? This will be the final season!? That’s my favorite series. I never read the books so don’t have a clue as to how far the story line goes.

Advertisement
Wait... what? This will be the final season!? That’s my favorite series. I never read the books so don’t have a clue as to how far the story line goes.
Man.....I'm halfway through the 2nd book, about 1400 pages total so far and I think its about equivalent to the beginning of the 2nd season on TV.

Looks like I'm starting with a Bells pounder. As an added bonus I found 2 pounders of Southern Tier Battle in 4 Dimensions in the fridge.
I’ve got a couple Founders KBS from last year I was saving and a couple Goose island BCS

They started releasing the TV series faster than the last 2 books were written

Advertisement
Back