OT: What Are We Drinking Tonight?

Advertisement
Neat

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
Yo, we never get these cats music down here. Or is it just that I'm to old.

Nah it probably isn't as popular down there lol. Cause you are a cool af old cat. Do you listen to any of the new rappers or do you just stick with the old school ****? My favorite **** is the 90s 00s rappers like Jay-z , Jadakiss, Big L, Biggie, Nas, and **** like that, but I also **** with some of the new guys.

Advertisement
Nah it probably isn't as popular down there lol. Cause you are a cool af old cat. Do you listen to any of the new rappers or do you just stick with the old school ****? My favorite **** is the 90s 00s rappers like Jay-z , Jadakiss, Big L, Biggie, Nas, and **** like that, but I also **** with some of the new guys.
Bro, I like to listen to new cats but they have to grow on me. They have to be true to the game. I'm the type of cat that anyone after Public Enemy or Boogie Down Productions had to show they can hang with Chuck D and KRS One for me to give them props. But I can say their has been plenty of rappers who made the list.

Bro, I like to listen to new cats but they have to grow on me. They have to be true to the game. I'm the type of cat that anyone after Public Enemy or Boogie Down Productions had to show they can hang with Chuck D and KRS One for me to give them props. But I can say their has been plenty of rappers who made the list.

I **** with that. When I grew up biggie, Jay, Nas, and **** was who was popular, but I still stay listening too Public enemey, BDP, eric b and rakim, schooly d, and all the OGs.

I **** with that. When I grew up biggie, Jay, Nas, and **** was who was popular, but I still stay listening too Public enemey, BDP, eric b and rakim, schooly d, and all the OGs.
Just keep them cats fed... definitely don't want them sounding like Elton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Elton john is one of the most famous rockers of all time. The guy has been nomiated for like 30 grammys and won many and tons of multiplatinum albums. Lil pump is going to be a nobody in a couple of years.
Agreed. I just find it to be an abomination that lil pump has made millions in the game. As a dude who started with run dmc and ice t and eazy e and grew up with pac and big and nas and tribe, etc, it is a downright crime the guys who make money in hip hop these days. Lil pump is the epitome of what i mean.

Agreed. I just find it to be an abomination that lil pump has made millions in the game. As a dude who started with run dmc and ice t and eazy e and grew up with pac and big and nas and tribe, etc, it is a downright crime the guys who make money in hip hop these days. Lil pump is the epitome of what i mean.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Advertisement
Back