OT - Westbook traded to Houston

Yikes with the pick limitations. You're sleeping on Lowry. He's one of the most high energy dudes regardless of his weight and this is a contract year. Last time he had a contract year was the "skinny Lowry" year where he was basically preseason MVP. He makes all the winning plays like pushing tempo, hit ahead passes, setting guys up, pull up 3s in transition, taking charges, hustle plays for loose balls, etc. You really have to have him on your team to know how special he is. Justise would be a good fit WITH Lowry tbh. Lowry is great playing off the ball unlike CP3 and Westbrook.

ill pass on lowry tbh unless hes just here for 1 year (nothing more and thats also my opinion on goran as well). if youre just doing a swap then fine, but nothing in the way of us giving up assets for an old PG who likely will be getting ****ed in the heats body fat requirements (see posey, walker, dion, and wade). i will say lowry did play well in the finals tho and does do the things you said, but not at his age (currently) and seeking a new deal.

Advertisement
As a Rockets fan I'm NOT thrilled:6fps6:

I can foresee some turmoil :mad:in the locker room

Doesn't work well at all on the playgrounds and probably won't work well in the NBA despite both being consummate professionals....unless RW accepts that it's Harden's team....especially at crunch time...but lifelong habits are hard to break

It will definitely be interesting to watch if nothing else

This trade is starting to grow on me.

Seems Harden actually wanted and advocated for Houston to get Westbrook trade because they had great chemistry in OKC

But that was in the far past :unsure: ....they've both changed a lot since then .....but who knows maybe it will work now

Advertisement
Back