OT - Westbook traded to Houston

CFLCane

Junior
The two biggest ball hogs on the same team what could go wrong?

MainLineCane

No More Excuses
The two biggest ball hogs on the same team what could go wrong?
As a Rockets fan I'm NOT thrilled:6fps6:

I can foresee some turmoil :mad:in the locker room

Doesn't work well at all on the playgrounds and probably won't work well in the NBA despite both being consummate professionals....unless RW accepts that it's Harden's team....especially at crunch time...but lifelong habits are hard to break

It will definitely be interesting to watch if nothing else

Last edited:

MainLineCane

No More Excuses
Good for the Rockets. CP3 is a cancer in the locker room. He destroyed the team's chemistry by making fun of Harden's man boobs.
That was fake .....CP3 never did that

hoover437

Senior
Horrible move by Darryl morey. I like Russell and thinks he’s way better than harden. It will not work though. I wish they would have traded him to Miami.

who

Sophomore
That was fake .....CP3 never did that

The only thing fake is this "article". I'll trust Skip Bayless and his sources over clutchpoints.com (which no one has even heard of).

who

Sophomore
Horrible move by Darryl morey. I like Russell and thinks he’s way better than harden. It will not work though. I wish they would have traded him to Miami.
I couldn't be more thrilled. Presti thought he could dump Westbrook's horrible contract while getting 2 of Winslow/Bam/Herro AND unprotecting the pick. Is everyone ignoring that Westbrook also had 5 knee surgeries? Good luck paying a declining Westbrook 50 mil at 34.

AllAboutTheU

Junior
As a Rockets fan I'm NOT thrilled:6fps6:

I can foresee some turmoil :mad:in the locker room

Doesn't work well at all on the playgrounds and probably won't work well in the NBA despite both being consummate professionals....unless RW accepts that it's Harden's team....especially at crunch time...but lifelong habits are hard to break

It will definitely be interesting to watch if nothing else
CP3 and Harden hated each other. Don't think the turmoil can be any worse. Bigger problem is that you're doubling down on iso ball and Westbrook can't shoot.

MainLineCane

No More Excuses
The only thing fake is this "article". I'll trust Skip Bayless and his sources over clutchpoints.com (which no one has even heard of).
Whatever man....even Bayless doesn't believe that now

When the person who planted the phony story admits it ....and is laughing about fooling Skip.... I give it credence...BUT keep on believing

Last edited:

TruCane81

Freshman
This is how you sink a team.

The taking on bad contracts of players that don’t fit just to get big names.

Houston must be trying to sell tickets. They won’t win a title like that.

Houston needs shooters and versatile, lengthy guys who can defend. Better ball movement would be a plus, too.