OT - Westbook traded to Houston

Canedude08

Sophomore
What are the odds.....Westbrook and CP3....two of the worst contracts in the history of the NBA....Traded for each other....

The dynasty OKC could have had if the owners hadn't been so cheap....Westbrook, Durant, Harden, Ibaka ....
It wasn't a case of the OKC ownership being cheap, it was that Clayton Bennett wasn't going to spend himself into bankruptcy and pay THREE guys max deals. Very few NBA owners are willing to do that, especially in a market like OKC, where you aren't going to be able to gouge fans and get away with it for long. Remember, Bennett's big financial backer killed himself before the Harden trade, so Bennett had to work accordingly. They had to keep two, and keep hitting on draft picks. Ibaka was good, but he wasn't a guy that was going to get max money. They chose Westbrook and Durant. Problem was that Westbrook is almost impossible to deal with long term.

brock

All-American
Bruh, if these cp3 to miami rumors are true, I might cry.

And not the good kind of cry either.

There better be an end game strategy and a pick involved (leverage for Beal), otherwise WTF ARE WE DOING!
Only way I’d want cp3 is if we get 2 first rounders back with him in the trade and then turn around and use those picks for Beal. Got to get assurance from Washington that they will deal him though

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
OKC won't be able to buyout that much left on his contract. And who else is gonna trade for that terrible contract. Things just got really weird for CP3
Oh someone def will trade for that. If someone traded for Westbrook’s, they will trade for his

Mnhurricane

Redshirt Freshman
It’s gonna take some wild gator maths to figure out how both players can take all the shots

simplycanes

Senior
I for one am very glad they didn't take the bait on this trade.

JgDaCane

All-ACC
Disagree, I think it’ll work great. Sure they’re both ball dominate players but Westbrook racked up all those assists with those misfits in OKC. He’s gonna average 15 a game in Houston. You watch.

MainLineCane

No More Excuses
LMFAO imagine trusting skip bayless
CMON :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Imagine....CP3 Teasing Harden about having manboobs ....and then Harden going off into a corner and breaking down crying like a baby....totally believable huh? :youre-nuts:

Skip was the ONLY one who fell for that BS tweet.....Oh well, I guess not the only one :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Last edited:

Cribby

All-American
What are the odds.....Westbrook and CP3....two of the worst contracts in the history of the NBA....Traded for each other....

The dynasty OKC could have had if the owners hadn't been so cheap....Westbrook, Durant, Harden, Ibaka ....
John wall is the goat worst contract with the guys you mentioned second and third.

CFLCane

Junior
Oh someone def will trade for that. If someone traded for Westbrook’s, they will trade for his
Westbrook can still play and has 2 hamstrings.

Cribby

All-American
No way this ends badly, this makes almost as much sense as bringing in chris Paul to play with harden. Oh wait.

TerragonSix

A piece of yesterday; trying to be today..
Saw this on FB and was scratching my head about it. They got draft picks, sure, but I still wouldn't have traded Westbrook for CP.

Rockets need to callup A.I so they can have the Big 3 of "Guys who won't pass to each other." xD

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member
Despite actually playing hard and aggressively, RW is one of my least favorite basketball players to watch. And, now he's paired with my absolutely least favorite basketball player to watch, Harden. Maybe my TV will spontaneously combust.

Despite actually playing hard and aggressively, RW is one of my least favorite basketball players to watch. And, now he's paired with my absolutely least favorite basketball player to watch, Harden. Maybe my TV will spontaneously combust.
Westbrook doesn't have any nuance or rhythm to his game. Hes always at 100.