OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

This is true. But the cop should be able to defuse the situation. In no way should a argument with a 17-18 year old lead to the kid spending time in cuffs at a precinct. In order to flex the authority they have.
I’ll say it again. Fck him. He’s lucky those redneck cops have to run video all the time. Old days those **** kickers would have tuned him up for getting mouthy.

P. S. You have no clue what POS Stephenson did.

Advertisement
I don't wish kids ill will, but I do wish they would act more professional. We also have to accept that the states that went to war to preserve slavery, confederate anti "United" States, Jim Crow, Segregation states are the locations where young AA football players seem to want to bring pleasure and good cheer to. While it's unreasonable to believe all their fans, boosters and institutions are "rampant" racists, it would also be unwise to believe racism is not pervasive throughout their fans, boosters and institutional leaders.
Wasn't Florida one of the first Confederate States?

This is true. But the cop should be able to defuse the situation. In no way should a argument with a 17-18 year old lead to the kid spending time in cuffs at a precinct. In order to flex the authority they have.
I will tell you straight out as former LEO...some people regardless of their age, ***, or race are impossible to defuse. There are a lot of unsaid possibilities in the situation that make your statement a little preemptive.

I’ll say it again. Fck him. He’s lucky those redneck cops have to run video all the time. Old days those **** kickers would have tuned him up for getting mouthy.

P. S. You have no clue what POS Stephenson did.

No shlt.

No camera and he would have gotten a full service tuneup.

What does this bias you've faced have to do at all with your statement? The guy commented on an article about a black player being arrested and made a statement about Miami recruits. Don't understand what is so hard to see here.

I'm not saying it's hard to see, I'm simply stating I have a different interpretation. In any event, I'm not commenting on it any further.

Advertisement
No shlt.

No camera and he would have gotten a full service tuneup.

No question. They do the rough rides in New York City(when they hand cuff you and throw you in the back of the car with no belt. Then drive around doing donuts and the like to make you smash back and forth in the back seat). I can only imagine what they do in Athens.

No question. They do the rough rides in New York City(when they hand cuff you and throw you in the back of the car with no belt. Then drive around doing donuts and the like to make you smash back and forth in the back seat). I can only imagine what they do in Athens.

God only knows.

Bodycams have become a great equalizer.

Advertisement
Dude you are talking out of your ***! You don’t know the details of what went down; to say cops should be able to diffuse a situation no matter the age.

Last edited:

I hope they do much worse in Athens.

Advertisement
Best would be if they take him to some underground Ramrodz type club and let some savage gheys gimp him unmerciful.
BoringBetterElephantbeetle-small.gif

Lots of great stuff going on at UGA and in the SEC. Thank Based Gawd our kids have the chance to flee Miami and Coral Gables.

I just can’t fathom in this day and age kids acting like this. It’s the horrific example they grow up under that creates the little monsters they’ve become, but these are young adults acting like this, smh

Advertisement
Uga fan ready to turn they back on the kid already this is why it's important to make the crib great again.
Getting sick and tired of other school’s fan bases calling out our kids like that. You threw the money in bags at them, you’re the ones that have the image of all Miami kids as thugs, then you’re right don’t recruits them then. We’ll take them, turn them into studs AND model citizens. It’s this type of thinking and comments that just gets my blood boiling.

Getting sick and tired of other school’s fan bases calling out our kids like that. You threw the money in bags at them, you’re the ones that have the image of all Miami kids as thugs, then you’re right don’t recruits them then. We’ll take them, turn them into studs AND model citizens. It’s this type of thinking and comments that just gets my blood boiling.

If I threw 300k at a 17 year old kid to play football and he ends up getting arrested before the first scrimmage I would be ****ed too.

"I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year"

7 pages in somebody has probably brought this up, BUT.. If dude feels like they have no leadership for the 3rd straight season its time to take a look in the fckin mirror!
I was watching a video on child psychology. The dude said the funniest and most true thing I’ve heard in a while. “If you tell your kid to do something 1000 times and they still don’t do it Then Who’s he one with the problem?

Advertisement
Back