NBA OT: The Miami Heat

Are exactly what every team professional and college should strive to be. Player development, scouting, always putting at least a competitive product on the floor. **** proud to be a fan.
The Heat have talent but its their grind that gets them over the hump. Rileys team are always well conditioned and hustle. Its not an accident they've been great late in games and in ot.

You know whoelse had well conditioned teams? Jimmy johnson "fatigue makes cowards of us all". There are 2 main advantages South Florida athletes have over everyone. 1) They compete against other elite athletes from a young age and 2) they can train in this weather year round. Funny how greats like Riley and Johnson how similar styles.

Advertisement
Just got back from the game! It was amazing. But in true sucky *** Miami fan fashion, the heat were down by six with less than a minute left and almost half off the fans left. A two possession game with 58 seconds left and these a@$holes leave. Wtf. Anyways, the atmosphere was great, some great individual performances, two triple doubles!, Vince Carter’s last game down here. I have no voice left, last time i raged like this was the Notre Dame game. Oh how things have changed! I trust that we will turn things around but it will take time.

Advertisement
their scouting department is legit A1.

These mfers hand picked guys like Pat Beverley as well and have been doing this for years. The Kendrick Nunn coupe was epic...because they had to let go of Mcgruder to do it who was ANOTHER developmental guy of theres who is a rotation guy on a good team.

The Heat have 4 rookies that have played already for them. Hence Pat giving a f*ck about lottery picks when he wants a free agent..he knows the scoting team can get guys in 2nd round and off the scrap heap that can contribute.

This current team as they keep developing is one STAR away from maybe making the final run...and with them playing how they are...and Miami forever being a free agent destination..they will GET it.

Shooting variance will bite back on both ends. Raptors are feeling that regression to the mean lately after starting out the year at like ~40% from 3.

Still the lack of dominant teams makes Miami a contender. I like their chances better than Philly for instance.

Shooting variance will bite back on both ends. Raptors are feeling that regression to the mean lately after starting out the year at like ~40% from 3.

Still the lack of dominant teams makes Miami a contender. I like their chances better than Philly for instance.

The rapter has Lowery as their best player....BRICK CITY.

This Heat team has LEGIT shooters. Their 19 yr old shoots better than anything on the Raptors bro (chico voice).

What they are doing is even more special as they are refusing to play James Johnson and Dion Waiters, have UDONIS taking up a roster spot and Dragic /Winslow in and out of the line up with injuries. lol

I watch alot of Heat ball they havent had shooters like this in awhile. Maybe since the big 3 ray allen years. I didnt think Duncan Robinson could create his own shot and that **** proved me wrong. Herro clearly gives no f*ck about jacking sh*t up. lol

Advertisement
I wonder what name this guy porsts on CIS under?

Screenshot_20191211-004502_Twitter.jpg

their scouting department is legit A1.

These mfers hand picked guys like Pat Beverley as well and have been doing this for years. The Kendrick Nunn coupe was epic...because they had to let go of Mcgruder to do it who was ANOTHER developmental guy of theres who is a rotation guy on a good team.

The Heat have 4 rookies that have played already for them. Hence Pat giving a f*ck about lottery picks when he wants a free agent..he knows the scoting team can get guys in 2nd round and off the scrap heap that can contribute.

This current team as they keep developing is one STAR away from maybe making the final run...and with them playing how they are...and Miami forever being a free agent destination..they will GET it.
Agreed , Riley will get the last piece he needs in some lopsided deal or sign and trade forced by a FA.

Another dude they stole was Josh Richardson . Same basic approach . Dude was all SEC defensive team and could score. Came out as a senior if I'm not mistaken .

Agreed.

Philly is overrated.

Celtics and Bucks are the class of the East this year.

After that, it’s wide open.

Advertisement
A lot of good young talent on that team. They have always been great at finding talent and developing guys since Riley has been there. Crazy how they got undrafted guys like Nunn and Robinson looking like NBA vets.

Advertisement
Agreed.

Philly is overrated.

Celtics and Bucks are the class of the East this year.

After that, it’s wide open.

Celtics don't have a C and their ballhandlers don't get to the rim. They are a regular season mirage as always under Stevens. Gotta love the continuing hype for Tatum when his TS% gets worse every year.

Advertisement
Back