NBA OT: The Miami Heat

They have allot of really good tough players. Robinson is really a surprise. Bam is a man. The Celtics are missing something. I think we all know what it is they are missing. The Heat have them.

This is my perfect scenario to explain my allegiance. I am from Boston and a casual Celts fan. Down 2-0, no big deal. The Canes’ don’t pick up a 3rd and three and I lose my marbles.

Advertisement
Manny needs to set up a meeting with Spo and get some insight on how to build culture. This Heat team might be the most consistently intense team I've ever watched. Seems like they're giving max effort on almost every possession, and based on conditioning alone, you can tell they put in work off the court. You don't get an entire team playing like this without everyone feeling like they're accountable to their team. We've been missing that at UM for a long time.

Jimmy Butler >>> D Wade
tenor (10).gif

Advertisement
It’s an ego-less team. Butler, Dragic, Bam, Herro, Robinson, Crowder, etc are very selfless players.

Manny needs to set up a meeting with Spo and get some insight on how to build culture. This Heat team might be the most consistently intense team I've ever watched. Seems like they're giving max effort on almost every possession, and based on conditioning alone, you can tell they put in work off the court. You don't get an entire team playing like this without everyone feeling like they're accountable to their team. We've been missing that at UM for a long time.
All South Florida teams should take a lesson from the Heat organization

That's some recency bias right there if I ever saw it. You remember D Wade in 2006? Man was unstoppable
It's just Krazy being crazy. Best ignore it or, at most, to leave a reaction and move along. Engaging in such fits of schizophrenic psychosis only gives the delusion an anchor in reality.

Advertisement
That's some recency bias right there if I ever saw it. You remember D Wade in 2006? Man was unstoppable

Wade never carried the Heat ... that 2006 team was a loaded roster of hall of famers that was the only reason Wade even made it to the Finals. Then the refs put him on the free throw line more than the entire Mavs team in the Finals.

Good accomplishment but Butler is carrying a Heat team well above expectations as the main guy surrounded by some good complimentary pieces but no hall of fame players. When it was left up to Wade to do the same they were getting bounced out the 1st round by the Hawks.

Wade never carried the Heat ... that 2006 team was a loaded roster of hall of famers that was the only reason Wade even made it to the Finals. Then the refs put him on the free throw line more than the entire Mavs team in the Finals.

Good accomplishment but Butler is carrying a Heat team well above expectations as the main guy surrounded by some good complimentary pieces but no hall of fame players. When it was left up to Wade to do the same they were getting bounced out the 1st round by the Hawks.

SMDH. You sucked him in with that one... lol.

Advertisement
I've been impressed af with the heat all year. Wasn't expecting this, but I was 100% ******* livid when my dumbass 6ers did a sign and trade on butler

Advertisement
Jimmy Butler >>> D Wade
The game (including rules, their interpretation, and enforcement) has changed too much and too quickly to compare the two. Wade would be on the foul line twice as much as he used to... Reggie Miller would be absolutely unstoppable. Ike Austin would foul out in 30 seconds...

I’ve been a Heat fan for 25 years... and the current team is as fun to root for as the teams led by Mourning and those led by Wade... From a leadership standpoint, Butler seems to be legit and will hopefully belong with the aforementioned on the short list of Heat Greats in few years.

Advertisement
Back