NBA OT: The Miami Heat

Advertisement
The rapter has Lowery as their best player....BRICK CITY.

This Heat team has LEGIT shooters. Their 19 yr old shoots better than anything on the Raptors bro (chico voice).

What they are doing is even more special as they are refusing to play James Johnson and Dion Waiters, have UDONIS taking up a roster spot and Dragic /Winslow in and out of the line up with injuries. lol

I watch alot of Heat ball they havent had shooters like this in awhile. Maybe since the big 3 ray allen years. I didnt think Duncan Robinson could create his own shot and that **** proved me wrong. Herro clearly gives no f*ck about jacking sh*t up. lol

They are definitely one superstar away from being in the conversation for NBA Finals contender with this cast. But we are a solid top 3-4 seed this year.

I will gladly drop good money for a winning team like this. Lost good money on the bum a$$ Canes for far too long.

Ill be at the Heat vs Jazz game on Dec 23 in the Dewars Box suite. Dropped some cash on it but they earned it unlike those bums in Coral Gables! (speaking about the coaches and administration not the kids.)

they are the consummate example of professionalism and what a pro franchise should strive to be. the exact polar opposite of the dolphins (and canes from an organizational standpoint)

Exemplary organization top to bottom and across the different parts of the organization. I don’t see any organizational weakness.

They are definitely one superstar away from being in the conversation for NBA Finals contender with this cast. But we are a solid top 3-4 seed this year.

I will gladly drop good money for a winning team like this. Lost good money on the bum a$$ Canes for far too long.

Ill be at the Heat vs Jazz game on Dec 23 in the Dewars Box suite. Dropped some cash on it but they earned it unlike those bums in Coral Gables! (speaking about the coaches and administration not the kids.)
Take me with you👀👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wanna hear something crazy? John Collins was going to be the pick but was taken right before Bam. Imagine John Collins on this team?
That’s not correct, Collins was taken #19 and Bam @ #14. Being a Cardinals fan I was hoping the Heat would draft Donovan Mitchell but he went @ #13. I assume you meant Zach Collins...

Exciting and young team that will only get better as the year progresses. I can't wait to see how far they go in the playoffs. Butler and Bam got a Triple Double last night.

Advertisement
Pat gets a ton of well deserved credit for building and rebuilding the Heat roster but it’s Andy Elisburg who continues to find ways to make signing free agents possible. They’ve been at or over the cap almost every year but if Pat really wants a guy, Andy finds a way to get it done. Even when the other owners purposely tried to sabotage them by changing th salary cap structure of the collective bargaining agreement because they hated the big 3, he still made it work.

Also, Spo has continued to prove he’s one of the leagues best coaches He's flexible enough to adjust his style to the roster he has and to how the game is played today while still maintaining Heat ”culture” which puts winning ahead of everything else. I love how this team never tanks or how they'll push for that final playoff spot even if it means facing a much more talented team in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Back