NBA OT: The Miami Heat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riley is the GOAT .

I was calling him Seniles for a while after he snapped and handed out as many bad contracts as he could a few years ago, but he's bounced back and shown he's not ready to **** his pants and accuse his nurse of stealing just yet.

Bam
Herro
Nunn
Duncan
The Jimmy deal

We've hit on picks and found and developed talent and we're right back to being an exciting winning team. **** of a job digging out of the whole he put himself in.

Advertisement
I was calling him Seniles for a while after he snapped and handed out as many bad contracts as he could a few years ago, but he's bounced back and shown he's not ready to **** his pants and accuse his nurse of stealing just yet.

Bam
Herro
Nunn
Duncan
The Jimmy deal

We've hit on picks and found and developed talent and we're right back to being an exciting winning team. **** of a job digging out of the whole he put himself in.
I still cant believe he gave Waiters and Johnson those deals either but he's done it again. He found Starks,Mason and Bonner in NY....Ike Austin , Bruce Bowen and made every backup PG we had millions like 7 years in a row from Anthony Carter , Crotty,Murdock, Strickland when he was like 278 years old and Alston off the top of my head . That group you listed is Riley being Riley again . Love St.Pat (no homo)

Advertisement
I love love love basketball and couldn't agree more. Love that organization. Also a huge Brad Stevens fan and so glad they got rid of crazy Kyrie. Anyways back to the heat.

10 3-pointers for Duncan Robinson. Nunn is a beast and Bam is a stud .

@JBCanes-NC keep sleeping on Duncan Robinson as a sniper from behind the arc.
Wanna hear something crazy? John Collins was going to be the pick but was taken right before Bam. Imagine John Collins on this team?

Advertisement
Only competent franchise in this town and the only thing saving us all from sports suicide.

A+ organization.

Starts w Mick. Who did he hire? A competent coach known as a winner. Coach then goes in to Presidents role overseeing basketball operations.

Riley then hires a guy who was on the squad as an assistant, grooming him. Spoelstra is a really good coach....comes from great NBA stock (Riley).

But it starts at the top, always. W/o competent leadership, u get incompetent results (bookmark that statement)

Advertisement
Back