OT: The Colonel vs. Popeye

Die at 65 eating whatever I want ? Die at 80 eating healthy, but ****ting my pants by the hour and getting beat like a rented mule in a rehab center ? Yeah , I’ll take another burger.
You don't have to wait until 80 to sht yourself. Manny did it all last year and he's only in his 40's

Advertisement
KFC original recipe is my fav. Never tried their sammich and we just got a Popeye’s a few months ago and haven’t had a chance to get there yet. Bojangles sammich is hit or miss. Wendy’s has a decent chix sammich in a pinch. I’ve never been that impressed with Chik Fil A.

tenor-10.gif

Advertisement
KFC chicken nasty asf..I’ll put it like this, even when Popeyes chicken not fresh out the frier it beats KFC nasty *** **** on its best day. Then them sides taste like school lunch. KFC has had a chicken sandwich ever since I can remember too..chicken spots it’s

1.The crib
2. Popeyes
3. Hooks fish and chicken
4 - Last. Anywhere else
Last KFC

Advertisement
That Wendy's breakfast is slept on for sure.

I'm gonna tell you what's slept on.
THE TURKEY/BACON/RANCH MELT FROM WaWa!!!
111111.jpg

Bangin!

***** right here are just splendid - did some bison burgers with a little marinara & crispy kale... incredibly awesome.
I cut up some regular Popeyes spicy chicken with these and it tastes better than their sandwich.
That sauce they add makes it too salty.
1590569387162.png

Advertisement
Anytime I’m around town; Popeyes mild wings on me, sir. I totally agree w/ ur entire assessment.

Look; this is how I do my chicken sandwich: this was on accident, too. I got a spicy sandwich plain, right.....but they gave me some honey. Man instead of the mayo, I spread some of their honey across that spicy joint.....heaven.
I am not a spicy type, but I will give the honey on spicy a try. Normally I do not use a dipping sauce with good chicken.

Ha!

Everyone is trying to make small changes to drive big traffic. McDonald's is trying out a potato (bread) bun for the chicken sandwich. KFC is cutting the pickles thicker.

Just let me know when Popeyes and KFC are serving chicken biscuits for breakfast (or better yet, all day long), and I'll be there.

Man, BIG FACTS! And why don’t they!?! Bro, I would be there, as well.

Advertisement
What happened to the Starbucks spicy chorizo breakfast sandwich?

I rarely eat fast food, but I had that about once or twice a month

Advertisement
Back