OT: The Colonel vs. Popeye

I don't understand why he likes your post, where you accurately cite the chicken biscuit IC rules, and he doesn't like my post, where I tell everyone what they want to hear, that you can have as many chicken biscuits as you want.
I don't understand why anyone like my posts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoa, whoa, whoa, no need to go overboard.

You're a good dude. We may not always agree, but f*** that.
Appreciate it man. We all have beef with each other over certain topics but that's what makes this site go. I'll change my ways on here and be less confrontational. No need to throw hate at people all the time here.

Appreciate it man. We all have beef with each other over certain topics but that's what makes this site go. I'll change my ways on here and be less confrontational. No need to throw hate at people all the time here.
Mkliein its like your growing up b4(eyes) or fingers!

Advertisement
Popeyes chicken sandwich is one of the most overrated , overhyped foods I’ve tried in my lifetime. Solid to good sometimes and sometimes god awful. You might get a tender as the meat or it’s just soggy from not being fried in hot enough grease.

Their chicken is overrated too and it’s expensive on top of it. I’d much rather get Bo jangles or Publix fried chicken any day of the week, especially with the price. You guys can have Popeyes.

Chick fila chicken sandwich has no competition in the chain world.

All my opinion but my fat *** is quite the food critic.

Advertisement
Here’s my question to the Popeyes crowd , is Popeyes good or is there literally no good fried chicken chains ? So they’re basically the skinniest fat chick in the club? The only competition was kfc but they’ve went in the toilet and can’t recover . They’re the chicken chain version of Reebok.

Advertisement
Back