OT: The Colonel vs. Popeye

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m so confused:

KFC already have chicken sandwiches:
The Chicken Little Sandwich, which has the same, exact ingredients of their star, which is The Colonel Chicken Sandwich, which is a bigger version of The Chicken Little Sandwich; but now, they want to create a bigger version of the Colonel Chicken Sandwich & say “it’s new????”

Furthermore, they just had the grand idea of placing a crisp chicken breast in between two glazed donuts!

KFC, get off Popeyes nutz. U’ve had 3 versions of ur chit, so stop trying to “explore” more options. If u haven’t won w 3 attempts, just stop.

Last edited:
I’m so confused:

The Chicken Little Sandwich, which has the same, exact ingredients of their star, which is The Colonel Chicken Sandwich, which is a bigger version of The Chicken Little Sandwich; but now, they want to create a bigger version of the Colonel Chicken Sandwich & say “it’s new????”

Furthermore, they just had the grand idea of placing a crisp chicken breast in between two glazed donuts!

KFC, get off Popeyes nutz. U’ve had 3 versions of ur chit, so stop trying to “explore” more options. If u haven’t won w 3 attempts, just stop.

Ha!

Everyone is trying to make small changes to drive big traffic. McDonald's is trying out a potato (bread) bun for the chicken sandwich. KFC is cutting the pickles thicker.

Just let me know when Popeyes and KFC are serving chicken biscuits for breakfast (or better yet, all day long), and I'll be there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never been big KFC fan and never had its sandwich. Did have Popeye's. It was big and price right and I liked it. Popeye's bone-in chicken is tops - mild is my choice, but the sandwich is not in same class.

Advertisement
Ha!

Everyone is trying to make small changes to drive big traffic. McDonald's is trying out a potato (bread) bun for the chicken sandwich. KFC is cutting the pickles thicker.

Just let me know when Popeyes and KFC are serving chicken biscuits for breakfast (or better yet, all day long), and I'll be there.

Wendys got them biscuits

Advertisement
I’m so confused:

Kfc been going down hill f4 years, Popeyes sandwhich helped them comeback because they were starting to slip also.

Sorry dude that ain't gonna fly. I got a lot of haters here because I'm "miserable as ****" and "too mean".

I don't understand why he likes your post, where you accurately cite the chicken biscuit IC rules, and he doesn't like my post, where I tell everyone what they want to hear, that you can have as many chicken biscuits as you want.

Advertisement
Back