OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

Advertisement
Well if anyone is looking for some Yeezy 350 v2 triple whites in 11.5, let me know. I'll let them go at cost.

Bought them, put them on, didn't like them, so they just sitting in the box.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were re-released last Saturday. Depending on your size, you might still find a pair at retail cost.
**EDIT**

jesus! Baby brain. I thought you meant the wine ones. Lol

I didnt know those black ones were just rereleased. Love those shoes! Im gonna see if I can find a pair for sure. Appreciate it

Last edited:
Official offseason sneaker thread. What are you wearing? What are you holding? What do you like?
Funny thing is I never wore Adidas until they became the official sponsor of Miami athletics. Now I have over 20+ pair brand new Adidas in my closet. 15 pairs of NMD R2s, 4 pair of adidas EQT support ADv 91/18 boost, 3 pair of EQT eqt Basketball ADV, and 4-5 pair of various others. Haven't bought a pair of Nike's since.

It's a three stripes life B!!!

Advertisement
Funny thing is I never wore Adidas until they became the official sponsor of Miami athletics. Now I have over 20+ pair brand new Adidas in my closet. 15 pairs of NMD R2s, 4 pair of adidas EQT support ADv 91/18 boost, 3 pair of EQT eqt Basketball ADV, and 4-5 pair of various others. Haven't bought a pair of Nike's since.

It's a three stripes life B!!!
Love my all black adidas ultra boost 4.0’s

Adidas got the hottest shoe resale market in the game right now with the yeezys and also Pharrell Williams adidas/Chanel collab. Some of Those Pharrell shoes go for resale at 6000 plus...

Advertisement
Love my all black adidas ultra boost 4.0’s
Yah. I'm going to Black out the boost on my black EQT Support 93/17 plus 2 other pair on NMD R2s. I'm going to blackout the grey plastic as well. Just need to order a kit from Angelus.

I have a pair of all white NMD R2s that I want to turn into Canes gear, but I need to practice on a cheap pair of shoes first. This is what I want to do:

Last edited:
Never had a pair of those
Thats what my kids wanted to wear mid-90s...those and Etneys...Used to make me Mad af...Lol...here I am wanting for them to rock Nike...Reebok..etc....They want to go into some Surf shop for the above mentioned...smh

Advertisement
Back