OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

Advertisement
What are those? Are those Cole Haan zerogrand laser cut oxford wingtips?

https://www.colehaan.com/mens-2.zer...uck-grey/C23807.html?dwvar_C23807_color=Black Nubuck-grey&dwvar_C23807_width=#cgid=mens_shoes_oxfords&sz=96&start=1&hitcount=48&loadmore=1

Or are they 2.Zerogrand

https://www.colehaan.com/mens-2.zer...-black/C28259.html?dwvar_C28259_color=Hickory Textured Leather-black&dwvar_C28259_width=#cgid=mens_shoes_oxfords&sz=96&start=1&hitcount=48&loadmore=1

Go Canes

the first link (wingtips). most comfortable dress shoes on the planet. wear them to work almost every day. will probably get the black ones as well.

Yup Mel Murda. That said I hate defending 6ix9ine because he is a snitch and didn't put in any work. But I'll defend his team. Chief Keef got shot at in time square broad day when he dissed his team. If any rapper dissed a NYC dude and showed up in one of our PJs at 4 am for 5 seconds he would have gotten killed. That is a fact. The dude literally went into Oblock and took a video. Even if it was only for a minute. In NY he would have gotten lit up. He also was in the city the for a couple days and was talking schit about BDs and GDs. If some rapper made an open diss to Bloods and 3nis in NYC and tried to walk through the city they would be touched. Even if they stayed in the richest part of the city. Chief and all them made sure to not diss any gangs just 69 himself.

he typically pre recorded whatever he was doing and acted like he was certain places when he wasnt. No disrespect but Chicago is on another level compared to NYC on that street level sh*t (they are wayyy more reckless and always have been honestly) ...**** most of the young yutes in NYC are flat out Jocking chicago kids currently. (rappers, gangbangers), etc).

I honestly never followed that beef as i didnt follow 69 at all even when he was popping. But if he was into it really with them dudes on oblock foreal foreal instead of rap trolling type he wouldve been touched regardless of who is backing him.

he typically pre recorded whatever he was doing and acted like he was certain places when he wasnt. No disrespect but Chicago is on another level compared to NYC on that street level sh*t (they are wayyy more reckless and always have been honestly) ...**** most of the young yutes in NYC are flat out Jocking chicago kids currently. (rappers, gangbangers), etc).

I honestly never followed that beef as i didnt follow 69 at all even when he was popping. But if he was into it really with them dudes on oblock foreal foreal instead of rap trolling type he wouldve been touched regardless of who is backing him.

He still went to Oblock though. After he dissed the BDs. He went to the heart of the BD turf after dissing the BDs. Dolo and survived. If someone dissed the 3nis and walked down st nick at any time of the night. He wouldn't have survived. That is a fact.

People mistake recklessness for being a G. I got mad love for chicago. I got a lot of respect for the chicago dudes. I got cousins that are GDs and I have been out there many times. I have been saying this in tons of threads before. They put in a lot of work. I will give them that, but there gangs are not as powerful as NYC gangs.

These chicago kids can't even shoot straight. There weapons are trash. They ride around with 30/50/100 rounds glocks and have some ARs and schit like that. In NYC we got guys copping straight from the russians. Real military weapons. We got tons of bosses going down to Mexico, DR, argentina, meeting up with king pins. Flying around on G5s. Pushing Phantoms. We don't have as many murders because we don't have all these tiny sets beefing with each other.

In chicago you got Welch World BDs beefing with O block BDs. In NYC you got crips linking up with bloods to get that paper, but when someone needs to be dealt with. They send real shooters out and the dude doesn't survive. You hear about people suriving shooting in chicago everyday because they can't aim.

Tons of muders in NYC get reported as suicides or just missing person because cops are on payroll. NYC is the capital of crime. All the biggest king pins are living here. Russian mob bosses, ALbanian mob bosses, Italians, the Harlem king pins, mexican bosses. To be able to sell in this city with all these mobs makes you into real shooters.

No we aren't as reckless or catch as many bodies, but we have better shooters, better weaponry, better weapons, bigger gangs, and better political connects. You can't beef with that.

That said when I was growing up in harlem we had more murders in Harlem alone than the entire city of chicago had last year. NYC itself had over 4x the murders chicago had and NYC gangs are a lot harder now than they ever where. Thats a fact. They just got more official.

He still went to Oblock though. After he dissed the BDs. He went to the heart of the BD turf after dissing the BDs. Dolo and survived. If someone dissed the 3nis and walked down st nick at any time of the night. He wouldn't have survived. That is a fact.

People mistake recklessness for being a G. I got mad love for chicago. I got a lot of respect for the chicago dudes. I got cousins that are GDs and I have been out there many times. I have been saying this in tons of threads before. They put in a lot of work. I will give them that, but there gangs are not as powerful as NYC gangs.

These chicago kids can't even shoot straight. There weapons are trash. They ride around with 30/50/100 rounds glocks and have some ARs and schit like that. In NYC we got guys copping straight from the russians. Real military weapons. We got tons of bosses going down to Mexico, DR, argentina, meeting up with king pins. Flying around on G5s. Pushing Phantoms. We don't have as many murders because we don't have all these tiny sets beefing with each other.

In chicago you got Welch World BDs beefing with O block BDs. In NYC you got crips linking up with bloods to get that paper, but when someone needs to be dealt with. They send real shooters out and the dude doesn't survive. You hear about people suriving shooting in chicago everyday because they can't aim.

Tons of muders in NYC get reported as suicides or just missing person because cops are on payroll. NYC is the capital of crime. All the biggest king pins are living here. Russian mob bosses, ALbanian mob bosses, Italians, the Harlem king pins, mexican bosses. To be able to sell in this city with all these mobs makes you into real shooters.

No we aren't as reckless or catch as many bodies, but we have better shooters, better weaponry, better weapons, bigger gangs, and better political connects. You can't beef with that.

That said when I was growing up in harlem we had more murders in Harlem alone than the entire city of chicago had last year. NYC itself had over 4x the murders chicago had and NYC gangs are a lot harder now than they ever where. Thats a fact. They just got more official.

The mexicans have been pushing most of their dope to CHICAGO for awhile now.

Chicago basically invented the way "gangs" operate currently. I aint really d*ck riding them but they are really next level up there, everything nyc has they have as well. They just are wayyy more reckless at a younger age. NYC dudes on the bigger level probably are more about their money. i do agree with that.

Their culture has completely taken over NYC similar to how NYC culture use to take over everywhere..(people wanted to act and be like they were from nyc). I mean the biggest young wave hip hop wise b4 their indictment was a COMPLETE chicago rip off. (bobby schmurda)

In nyc my fam is from Harlem and the BX. I mess with harlem tough..got their own swag

Advertisement
The mexicans have been pushing most of their dope to CHICAGO for awhile now.

Chicago basically invented the way "gangs" operate currently. I aint really d*ck riding them but they are really next level up there, everything nyc has they have as well. They just are wayyy more reckless at a younger age. NYC dudes on the bigger level probably are more about their money. i do agree with that.

Their culture has completely taken over NYC similar to how NYC culture use to take over everywhere..(people wanted to act and be like they were from nyc). I mean the biggest young wave hip hop wise b4 their indictment was a COMPLETE chicago rip off. (bobby schmurda)

In nyc my fam is from Harlem and the BX. I mess with harlem tough..got their own swag

100% facts about the cartels supplying all of chicago, but thats just one mob. The Mexicans also don't want any smoke with the russians.

Hip hop I will give you. The chicago Drill wave is going crazy right now. My favorite new rappers are all the chicago drill dudes.

But our gangs don't operate anything like the chicago mobs. You have to remember NYC has had gangs since like 1820. Thats not a typo.

We graduated from the phase Chicago is in right now where its just a bunch of little sets that ally up into a nation. NYC black and spanish gangs used to be like that in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. But now we got to the point were we got tons of people on payroll from the city and state level. We got big businesses to launder through. The bloods and 3nis in NY operate more like the italians and russians than like the BDs and GDs.

You don't see the russian mobsters racking up huge bodycounts in the city, but no GD would ever dare war with them. They will fly in ex special forces guys from russia with hundreds of thousands of equipment to raid buildings.

Obviously bloods in NYC aren't on that level, but when bodies need to drop they have real trained shooters that will handle it for them that are better than what you can find in chicago. Money wins wars. When you got money you can hire the best shooters. Theres a dude in NYC right now with 1,000,000 on his head. Chicago they are putting a brick or 2 tops on someones head.

LOL...y'all ain't got no guns in NY, b!tches catch decades for lil' pistols up there. Look what they did to Plaxico & Lil' Wayne, and those cats had bread!!!

LOL...y'all ain't got no guns in NY, b!tches catch decades for lil' pistols up there. Look what they did to Plaxico & Lil' Wayne, and those cats had bread!!!

LMFAO. How are you going to tell me what they are holding in my city. First Plaxico and Wayne are broke af compared to the dudes that run the city.

Second bread means nothing its who you know. And the mobs out here got people on all levels helping them out. Thats facts.

LMFAO. How are you going to tell me what they are holding in my city. First Plaxico and Wayne are broke af compared to the dudes that run the city.

Second bread means nothing its who you know. And the mobs out here got people on all levels helping them out. Thats facts.

Police do y'all any kinda way up there...we would've burned that $h!t down if they did Eric Garner like that in Miami. NYPD runs y'all!!! And ***** the Russians, all those b!tches ain't Drago.

Advertisement

Think of it this way plaxico & lil Wayne bribes' would have been a one time deal for any NYC official, which is not worth the risk. Where as a organized crime is a continuous relationship that will pay the same rate or higher as repeat business. It's not just about who you bribe, it's more about who you bride and what they are willing to do for you. It's usually a closed ecosystem an uninvited new guest are usually dealt with severely hence what happened to Wayne and plaxico.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Couldn't go wrong with keeping your lunch money in your shoes pocket. Loved my Kangaroos as a kid and just noticed they are still going. May have to start rocking these again. Figured they went out with the 80's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back