OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

or unless u didnt actually do the bolded. He went out somewhrere like 4 am with no one around did a 5 second and ran back in car and high tailed it.
But 6-9 was backed by some legit dudes. Same dudes that back Jim Jones.

6-9 was an OP, period. Fooled a lot of dudes. He was backed by some legit Hoovas in LA, too. But yeah, he was hella undercover in Chicago. Dude showed up for like 2 mins at a time frame the vamps were back sleeping. Dude is/was a joke.

Advertisement
My customized 72-10’s before and after (later got that little bit of red off the midsole). Instant street cred haha:

Official offseason sneaker thread. What are you wearing? What are you holding? What do you like?
Both Nike and Adidas are cheap mall store crap, made in China for 20 something, no taste, retards. And their designs jumped the shark of absurdity a decade ago.

Advertisement
Well done, and salute for the history lesson. Just made me appreciate these shoes that much more.

Man, I have about 15 different Chuck Taylors. I have these sick washed, brown leather ones that ppl jock every time I wear them. Chucks r just those timeless classics, and when they release their modern basketball version, I’ll be on them.

There’s a kid from Compton named Tyler The Creator that’s taken Converse and completely re-done them. They look good w polo shirts and plaid shorts.
You're sneaker head of refined taste my man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
or unless u didnt actually do the bolded. He went out somewhrere like 4 am with no one around did a 5 second and ran back in car and high tailed it.
But 6-9 was backed by some legit dudes. Same dudes that back Jim Jones.

Yup Mel Murda. That said I hate defending 6ix9ine because he is a snitch and didn't put in any work. But I'll defend his team. Chief Keef got shot at in time square broad day when he dissed his team. If any rapper dissed a NYC dude and showed up in one of our PJs at 4 am for 5 seconds he would have gotten killed. That is a fact. The dude literally went into Oblock and took a video. Even if it was only for a minute. In NY he would have gotten lit up. He also was in the city the for a couple days and was talking schit about BDs and GDs. If some rapper made an open diss to Bloods and 3nis in NYC and tried to walk through the city they would be touched. Even if they stayed in the richest part of the city. Chief and all them made sure to not diss any gangs just 69 himself.

Naw bro; I only mess w my Kyries for street wear. If I’m balling, I’m in The Nike Uptempos. Nike did right by Scottie Pip w those joints. So f’ing comfortable! Lol. Lifting, I’m definitely in the Nike Vapormax. Again, hella comfortable, especially on the treadmill

Word Im about to cop a pair. You wear them with sweats or jeans? Those uptempos go hard I wear them around the hood too lol. Those vapormaxs are hard as **** too. I been lifting in the KD, but I lace them real loose because I like to kick them off and go barefoot for squats/deadlifts lol.

Advertisement
6-9 was an OP, period. Fooled a lot of dudes. He was backed by some legit Hoovas in LA, too. But yeah, he was hella undercover in Chicago. Dude showed up for like 2 mins at a time frame the vamps were back sleeping. Dude is/was a joke.

I remember saying he was fake on here about a year ago when his song first dropped and people were negging the fvck out of me calling me a hater lol. Dude was as corny as it comes. Who starts banging at 20 after they become rich.

Advertisement
Back