OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

Word Im about to cop a pair. You wear them with sweats or jeans? Those uptempos go hard I wear them around the hood too lol. Those vapormaxs are hard as **** too. I been lifting in the KD, but I lace them real loose because I like to kick them off and go barefoot for squats/deadlifts lol.

Fa sho. The Irving’s can be messed w jeans and Definitely sweat pants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
U can’t go wrong w them. K.I did his thing w his shoes.

I like him too as a player and hes from NJ so I give him some bonus points lol.

The 5s are my favorite of all the Kyries. I think they are going to be timeless like the Js. Not how the older Kyries no one really wears them anymore. I used to like the older Kyries when they first came out, but I can't see myself copping them now.

Word Im about to cop a pair. You wear them with sweats or jeans? Those uptempos go hard I wear them around the hood too lol. Those vapormaxs are hard as **** too. I been lifting in the KD, but I lace them real loose because I like to kick them off and go barefoot for squats/deadlifts lol.
You are so street.

Advertisement
Advertisement
cole-haan-British-TanJava-2zerogrand-Laser-Wing-Oxford-british-Tanjava-Mens-Lace-Up-Casual-Shoes.jpeg
What are those? Are those Cole Haan zerogrand laser cut oxford wingtips?

https://www.colehaan.com/mens-2.zer...uck-grey/C23807.html?dwvar_C23807_color=Black Nubuck-grey&dwvar_C23807_width=#cgid=mens_shoes_oxfords&sz=96&start=1&hitcount=48&loadmore=1

Or are they 2.Zerogrand

https://www.colehaan.com/mens-2.zer...-black/C28259.html?dwvar_C28259_color=Hickory Textured Leather-black&dwvar_C28259_width=#cgid=mens_shoes_oxfords&sz=96&start=1&hitcount=48&loadmore=1

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unfortunately, I could not find her on the gram.

They sell a good Japanese whiskey at Costco called Hibiki Suntory Whisky - it is delicious
I had some Japanese whiskeys at a party a while back. The whiskey drinkers loved them. I thought they hurt but then I chase wine with water so there’s that.

Advertisement
Back