OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

Brock; u said the 2015 Flamingo joints were better than the 14 joints. Knowing u as a fan, if we were sponsored by Keds, u would vouch for them. Lol. U’re a real fan, I respect that, but the 2014 joints chit on our first couple of uniforms, and that’s from an aesthetics standpoint. The only reason y folks complained about the 14 joints was b/c of Fat Al’s stupid *** color combinations he chose, like green tops, orange bottoms, and green helmets (yuck.)

Adidas have provided us w flamingo stitching, stencil lettering, recyclables, ironed on names and numbers, a crooked U, strawberry patches, and corduroy! Lol. And 2015 drip. Lol.
ROTFLOL

Advertisement
Brock; u said the 2015 Flamingo joints were better than the 14 joints. Knowing u as a fan, if we were sponsored by Keds, u would vouch for them. Lol. U’re a real fan, I respect that, but the 2014 joints chit on our first couple of uniforms, and that’s from an aesthetics standpoint. The only reason y folks complained about the 14 joints was b/c of Fat Al’s stupid *** color combinations he chose, like green tops, orange bottoms, and green helmets (yuck.)

Adidas have provided us w flamingo stitching, stencil lettering, recyclables, ironed on names and numbers, a crooked U, strawberry patches, and corduroy! Lol. And 2015 drip. Lol.
Man naw lol, adidas came a long way from them strawberry and feather pattern unis in 2015. They still need to do away with it on the all black unis I didnt Forget

And Miami likely would have landed Nasir little or Immanuel quickly who were 5 star prospects if that stuff didn’t surface either. Was Miami recruiting at an elite level like duke? No but they were getting some **** good gets for a non powerhouse basketball school

That was not guaranteed. Not really. The furthest Miami has ever gotten was with teams of Nike players.

Man naw lol, adidas came a long way from them strawberry and feather pattern unis in 2015. They still need to do away with it on the all black unis I didnt Forget

They have, no front. But real talk, we do need that drip, for real. We can’t be considered a flag ship w/o flagship ish, u dig?

Advertisement

The feathers and those huge U’s on the helmet from i believe cincy game gave me the screaming *****.

Last edited:
Did you read my original post or what? Did I say NYC is dangerous for random people walking the street or that the gangs are the most powerful? Most of the historic mob strong holds have had the lowest crime rates, even when it is surrounded by high crime areas. Liberty City is more dangerous because you have a bunch of broke muggers looking for some guy to mug and get a 20-30 bucks off. The gangsters in NYC have no reason to mug someone for a few hundred because they are making way more selling drugs.

Only someone who has absolutely no insight into the street life would try and insinuate NYC is not home to the most powerful and connected gangs in the US. Murder rate means absolutely nothing. You have some scrubs from Detroit that have caught 30 bodies and then get killed by a cop who has only been in a handful of shootouts. Training, weaponry, political connections, and money goes a lot further than getting into a bunch of fire fights against someone else who can't hit a target from 10 meters with a 22.

Oh yes. You are def plugged in, the most powerful gangs check with you first before they do anything. You are so cool, all this street life knowledge will take you far.

Advertisement
Oh yes. You are def plugged in, the most powerful gangs check with you first before they do anything. You are so cool, all this street life knowledge will take you far.

I never said gangs check with me. However, I lived in then polo grounds for over 2 decades so I have seen it first hand. That said, you have no idea what you are talking about in this matter. The most powerful gangs are the ones that aren't being broadcasted in the news. The most powerful mobsters are the ones most people do not know about. You only hear about the ones that get caught.

No heat at work today but my go to everyday shoes are my black gum PG 1's

Advertisement
Back