OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

Advertisement
I think Those are cleats, I don’t believe yeezy have made v2 cleats yet or at least I haven’t seen them

Right; some cats had some Adizero have cleats painted like the v2 and Waverunners. I thought they were legit Yeezys

Got the guisseppes on today.
344E9622-014E-484B-B797-ED91F13FF867.jpeg

Advertisement
That’s all I’m saying. If we’re supposed to be their “flag ship” school, then we need flag ship gear, and not no **** black jerseys either, b/c all of their schools got that chit. We need drip to help w recruiting, honestly.

Facts bro. People try to say jerseys and gear don't land kids, but thats bs. Its just another check in the plus column.

Facts bro. People try to say jerseys and gear don't land kids, but thats bs. Its just another check in the plus column.

And honestly, it’s weird we’re the only Big Florida school sponsored by Adidas. Like only FAU, FIU, USF are sponsored by them. Smh. It feels so second rate. Lol. Then I see all these schools killing it on the recruiting side in both b-ball & f-ball and u already know who’s sponsoring them, w the exception of Kansas, who just tried to claim Adidas screwed them in recruiting, just to sign a mega deal w them.

On my mama, I think between the lack of drip, our rep, who’s sponsoring us, all that is having an affect on things.

Advertisement
And honestly, it’s weird we’re the only Big Florida school sponsored by Adidas. Like only FAU, FIU, USF are sponsored by them. Smh. It feels so second rate. Lol. Then I see all these schools killing it on the recruiting side in both b-ball & f-ball and u already know what who’s sponsoring them, w the exception of Kansas, who just tried to claim Adidas screwed them in recruiting, just to sign a mega deal w them.

On my mama, I think between the lack of drip, our rep, who’s sponsoring us, all that is having an affect on things.

No question b. All those things are affecting us. We need to really step up the basketball recruiting. A school like Miami in the ACC should not be recruiting the way we have been. Regardless of the investigation or not.

And honestly, it’s weird we’re the only Big Florida school sponsored by Adidas. Like only FAU, FIU, USF are sponsored by them. Smh. It feels so second rate. Lol. Then I see all these schools killing it on the recruiting side in both b-ball & f-ball and u already know what who’s sponsoring them, w the exception of Kansas, who just tried to claim Adidas screwed them in recruiting, just to sign a mega deal w them.

I literally dread buying Um gear because it’s adidas lol. I’m very particular on matching my brands bread to toe. But I hate adidas shouts and slides , they look small on my feet. And tbh look cheap .

That’s my two cents. But hey , I still buy cane gear , just not as much.

Last edited:
And honestly, it’s weird we’re the only Big Florida school sponsored by Adidas. Like only FAU, FIU, USF are sponsored by them. Smh. It feels so second rate. Lol. Then I see all these schools killing it on the recruiting side in both b-ball & f-ball and u already know who’s sponsoring them, w the exception of Kansas, who just tried to claim Adidas screwed them in recruiting, just to sign a mega deal w them.

We had our highest recruiting class in over 10 years with the 2018 recruiting class, adidas didn’t bother them lol

No question b. All those things are affecting us. We need to really step up the basketball recruiting. A school like Miami in the ACC should not be recruiting the way we have been. Regardless of the investigation or not.
Man we were more than fine in recruiting just before that stuff with the fbi corruption broke. We had just signed 2 5 stars Bruce brown and Dewan huell In the same class and then followed up with 5 star Lonnie Walker and top 50 prospects Chris Lykes. Our recruiting quickly turned to sh*t after Miami’s name was mentioned last year

Advertisement
Man we were more than fine in recruiting just before that stuff with the fbi corruption broke. We had just signed 2 5 stars Bruce brown and Dewan huell In the same class and then followed up with 5 star Lonnie Walker and top 50 prospects Chris Lykes. Our recruiting quickly turned to sh*t after Miami’s name was mentioned last year

And look at Louisville. Already turned it around.

Dewan and Brown where some of the worst 5 stars I have ever seen and Lonnie didn't do schit last year. And we didn't have that much competition for the 5'5 Lykes.

How is miami lacking drip anyways? Adidas uniforms recently look better than anything Nike had put out form Miami prior to Miami switching and im a noted Nike guy with plenty of stuff from the brand but just keeping it a buck.

Miami got some clean *** combos we just got to use them and throw on the ultra boots cleats or yeezys

And look at Louisville. Already turned it around.

Dewan and Brown where some of the worst 5 stars I have ever seen and Lonnie didn't do schit last year. And we didn't have that much competition for the 5'5 Lykes.
And Miami likely would have landed Nasir little or Immanuel quickly who were 5 star prospects if that stuff didn’t surface either. Was Miami recruiting at an elite level like duke? No but they were getting some **** good gets for a non powerhouse basketball school

Advertisement
Having drip is nothing to joke about , Krazy cane still has the drip that earnest gave him years ago.

I literally dread buying Um gear because it’s adidas lol. I’m very particular on matching my brands bread to toe. But I hate adidas shouts and slides , they look small on my feet. And tbh look cheap .

That’s my two cents. But hey , I still buy cane gear , just not as much.
I have only one Adidas UM Shirt....Their material is thin like Toilet Paper...Now I just Rock Dyme Lyfe...

How is miami lacking drip anyways? Adidas uniforms recently look better than anything Nike had put out form Miami prior to Miami switching and im a noted Nike guy with plenty of stuff from the brand but just keeping it a buck.

Miami got some clean *** combos we just got to use them and throw on the ultra boots cleats or yeezys
View attachment 85770

View attachment 85771

Brock; u said the 2015 Flamingo joints were better than the 14 joints. Knowing u as a fan, if we were sponsored by Keds, u would vouch for them. Lol. U’re a real fan, I respect that, but the 2014 joints chit on our first couple of uniforms, and that’s from an aesthetics standpoint. The only reason y folks complained about the 14 joints was b/c of Fat Al’s stupid *** color combinations he chose, like green tops, orange bottoms, and green helmets (yuck.)

Adidas have provided us w flamingo stitching, stencil lettering, recyclables, ironed on names and numbers, a crooked U, strawberry patches, and corduroy! Lol. And 2015 drip. Lol.

Advertisement
Back