OT- Shalala

KevinCaneFace

Senior
[TWEET]918104240467218432[/TWEET]

Did anybody know she was on the USSoccer board? This makes so much sense. Extensions are coming for the whole Men's team staff!

Advertisement
One of the few people I truly hate in this world. I will **** on her grave in front of her family!!

One of the few people I truly hate in this world. I will **** on her grave in front of her family!!

Because you're a terrible person and one who's dumb enough to think that the President of the University is responsible for winning/losing football games.

Advertisement

Because you're a terrible person and one who's dumb enough to think that the President of the University is responsible for winning/losing football games.

She may not have coached us to the losses. But she neutered the program in her tenure here and backed Golden 100%. Also didn't believe in financially supporting the football program. And that's aside from the facts that she's just a POS.

Advertisement
But she neutered the program in her tenure here and backed Golden 100%. Also didn't believe in financially supporting the football program. And that's aside from the facts that she's just a POS.

Not true.

Do you have any actual evidence to support the first claim?

See, I think you're just saying that because you're a football knucklehead and because of the last line of your sentence. You just don't like her (probably because of her politics).

But she neutered the program in her tenure here and backed Golden 100%. Also didn't believe in financially supporting the football program. And that's aside from the facts that she's just a POS.

Not true.

See, I think you're just saying that because you're a football knucklehead and because of the last line of your sentence. You just don't like her (probably because of her politics).

Shalala was a strong back for Shannon, who she wanted to improve the image of the football team; especially after the FIU incident. Golden was another guy that Shalala could use in the same manner.

Alumni that have interacted with Shalala previously are on this forum haven't said anything flattering about it either. Lets not forget that when multiple people tried to warn her about Nevin Shapiro, she decided to turn a blind eye because of the money he was bringing in. That's just the sample.

Your entire statement convinces me that you're simply too blind to see the obvious warning signs that most people see who don't have their head up their a$$.

Shalala was a strong back for Shannon, who she wanted to improve the image of the football team; especially after the FIU incident. Golden was another guy that Shalala could use in the same manner.

Shalala rubber-stamped the hire made by the athletic director.

That's what University Presidents do.

Everything you just said is conjecture at best. Made up at worst.

Advertisement
Lets not forget that when multiple people tried to warn her about Nevin Shapiro, she decided to turn a blind eye because of the money he was bringing in. That's just the sample.

The only reporting done on this suggested that Randy Shannon advised people inside the program to stay away from Shapiro. You know, the same guy you just savaged Shalala for hiring in the previous paragraph.

Where are you getting this stuff?

You seem like the kind of guy who just makes stuff up.

Your entire statement convinces me that you're simply too blind to see the obvious warning signs that most people see who don't have their head up their a$$.

I demand evidence and insight when claims like yours are made.

Usually people like you are incapable of backing any of it up. As you've so able demonstrated.

Advertisement

Not true.

Alumni that have interacted with Shalala previously are on this forum haven't said anything flattering about it either. Lets not forget that when multiple people tried to warn her about Nevin Shapiro, she decided to turn a blind eye because of the money he was bringing in. That's just the sample.

They must not have been that obvious, because people were fine with her until the tide of perception really turned against al. Up until then, nobody seemed to notice that she was obviously killing the team.

They must not have been that obvious, because people were fine with her until the tide of perception really turned against al. Up until then, nobody seemed to notice that she was obviously killing the team.

The people who actually know about the role of a University President were fine with her.

Clueless football knuckleheads were not.

She WAS!

Couldn't sign Butch's contract, destroyed the Orange Bowl, picked three loser coaches after that - and YOU don't think she was responsible for us winning or losing?

Next time you get a thought - don't.

Advertisement
Back