OT- Shalala

Advertisement
Your entire statement convinces me that you're simply too blind to see the obvious warning signs that most people see who don't have their head up their a$$.

I demand evidence and insight when claims like yours are made.

Usually people like you are incapable of backing any of it up. As you've so able demonstrated.

nevin-shapiro-picture3.jpg
Now sit down and shut up. There are adults talking here.

Shalala was a strong back for Shannon, who she wanted to improve the image of the football team; especially after the FIU incident. Golden was another guy that Shalala could use in the same manner.

Shalala rubber-stamped the hire made by the athletic director.

That's what University Presidents do.

Everything you just said is conjecture at best. Made up at worst.

So is it a coincidence that with the same athletic director we suddenly started paying big money for assistants and over 4 million for a head coach? Not only was our head coach cheap before but also every assistant.

Advertisement
[TWEET]918104240467218432[/TWEET]

Did anybody know she was on the USSoccer board? This makes so much sense. Extensions are coming for the whole Men's team staff!

Democrat cesspool. The go from admin job to admin job ******** up everything they touch suffering no consequences

One of the few people I truly hate in this world. I will **** on her grave in front of her family!!

Because you're a terrible person and one who's dumb enough to think that the President of the University is responsible for winning/losing football games.

She WAS!

Couldn't sign Butch's contract, destroyed the Orange Bowl, picked three loser coaches after that - and YOU don't think she was responsible for us winning or losing?

Next time you get a thought - don't.

Tad Foote was the President when Butch left UM.

The City of Miami had a SIGNED CONTRACT with Hammes to renovate the Orange Bowl, and then after getting pressure from the Latin Builders Association, the City claimed that they thought they had a contract with Hammes, Inc., not Hammes Florida, LLC. The City then spent millions to break the contract. Shalala was not involved with that AT ALL.

Coker was selected by Tad Foote. You can blame Shalala for Shannon, but Golden was the product of the "search firm" and our AD at the time.

Oh, and the first 7 Confederate States seceded in January 1861 BEFORE the Morrill Tariff Act was passed in March 1861.

You, literally, GET EVERY SINGLE FACT WRONG.

And you have the idiocy to criticize someone else for having a "thought".

It is really easy to Google actual facts and dates and whatnot. You should try it sometime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shalala was a strong back for Shannon, who she wanted to improve the image of the football team; especially after the FIU incident. Golden was another guy that Shalala could use in the same manner.

Shalala rubber-stamped the hire made by the athletic director.

That's what University Presidents do.

Everything you just said is conjecture at best. Made up at worst.

Oh Lord, Donna's family members are back out of the woods to defend that piece of crap. She intentional destroyed our program because it was way to manly for her political views and had set a dangerous example of young black men accomplishing something virtually on their own. Every other successful football programed owned its success to alum, donor, the institution or one great coach. THE U was a product of the players and they were mostly, but not all, black. Liberals hated that.

Bruce Arena is the soccer version of Al Golden.

Pretty much. Saw this a mile away when he was rehired. I was actually surprised we had a chance to make it and thought there was no way way we would lose to Trinidad and Tobago. What a fool I was when that glimmer of hope was there to fall for Arena and his bs again.

The real problem with the sport in this country is that overseas pros are basically identified (lots of them flame out though) in their early teens and are essentially pros from that point. It is a year round sport and by the time college comes, our guys are behind and only playing a handful of months in a semi-pro atmosphere. We have nothing at any level of sport that approaches the overseas day in and day out grind they go through from early on.

Advertisement
But she neutered the program in her tenure here and backed Golden 100%. Also didn't believe in financially supporting the football program. And that's aside from the facts that she's just a POS.

Not true.

Do you have any actual evidence to support the first claim?

See, I think you're just saying that because you're a football knucklehead and because of the last line of your sentence. You just don't like her (probably because of her politics).

I dont even like Hilary but she took shalalalala with her and im grateful for that. That bytch was all about pencils and perfect attendance.

Every UM fan owes Hillary a big thank you for taking Shalala away from Miami. Those two deserve each other. There is no dam way Miami football would be on da upswing if da Shalala still be in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
One of the few people I truly hate in this world. I will **** on her grave in front of her family!!

Because you're a terrible person and one who's dumb enough to think that the President of the University is responsible for winning/losing football games.

She WAS!

Couldn't sign Butch's contract, destroyed the Orange Bowl, picked three loser coaches after that - and YOU don't think she was responsible for us winning or losing?

Tad Foote was the President when Butch left UM.

The City of Miami had a SIGNED CONTRACT with Hammes to renovate the Orange Bowl, and then after getting pressure from the Latin Builders Association, the City claimed that they thought they had a contract with Hammes, Inc., not Hammes Florida, LLC. The City then spent millions to break the contract. Shalala was not involved with that AT ALL.

Coker was selected by Tad Foote. You can blame Shalala for Shannon, but Golden was the product of the "search firm" and our AD at the time.

Oh, and the first 7 Confederate States seceded in January 1861 BEFORE the Morrill Tariff Act was passed in March 1861.

You, literally, GET EVERY SINGLE FACT WRONG.

And you have the idiocy to criticize someone else for having a "thought".

It is really easy to Google actual facts and dates and whatnot. You should try it sometime.

You’re talking to a guy who sincerely wishes the south had won the Civil War. Do you think facts matter to him?

And I’m not a Shalala fan either, but people just need to stop making shīt up. Like that picture with the check, which proves nothing, other than he donated a check, which was public knowledge anyway.

What are her qualifications to sit on the Board of USA Soccer, does anybody know about her extensive soccer background, she kept her soccer past a secret when she was president of the U.

She WAS!

If the mire that was Miami football for 15 years is only made bearable by believing that a president with other priorities was actually out to get the football team and that she also acted as the AD, then by all means keep telling yourself that. Does it make any sense that she was trying to starve the program, but at the same time ignoring advice and taking money shapiro? Does it make any sense that she was actually picking football coaches? If nothing else, why not leave that to an AD that you can later blame? I guess it's just too painful to admit that not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes people with good intentions make terrible decisions.

Advertisement
Back