OT Ryan t done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you ever got hurt during sports? You go see your Dr he looks at you and tells you it looks like this lets get an MRI done. That would be a pre examination of the injury.

Advertisement
Have any of you ever got hurt during sports? You go see your Dr he looks at you and tells you it looks like this lets get an MRI done. That would be a pre examination of the injury.

If the doctor examines you, then it's not a pre-examination; it's an examination.

Hmm, went down with a non-contact knee injury. What ever could it be?

Obviously OP stated without knowing for sure, but let's not pretend we (as in people who even moderately follow sports) haven't seen this a thousand times. Probably an ACL. Hopefully not, but probably.

Hmm, went down with a non-contact knee injury. What ever could it be?

Obviously OP stated without knowing for sure, but let's not pretend we (as in people who even moderately follow sports) haven't seen this a thousand times. Probably an ACL. Hopefully not, but probably.

Then he could have said "looks bad, looks like an ACL"

But he stated: out for the year. See the difference?

Or he could have said, somebody told me there that when they were doing the mobility tests on the knee, it didn't look good.

I've had a knee injury. I've been around sports forever. They put you on the table and test the mobility of your knee, with your pain feedback. At that point, after thoroughly examining the articulation, they will never tell you you definitely have this or that. They'll say let's wait for the MRI. OP left his post at 9:00 am. Probably hadn't even had the physical examination yet.

Personally, I think he blew it out, and maybe should have had surgery earlier this year. Who the fūck knows.

But I guarantee you that at 9:00 am this morning nobody was saying he's out for the season in the Dolphins building.

It was 10 am injury happened about 9:45 so yes 15+ minutes later they could have already done said procedures and said ACL or MCL. I was told what they said was and posted it. My guy said Dr says torn done for year, I post it you get butt hurt. I guess to cover my *** I should have said the team thinks he tore it but why when I was told it was to post a hypothetical statement?

Advertisement
It was 10 am injury happened about 9:45 so yes 15+ minutes later they could have already done said procedures and said ACL or MCL. I was told what they said was and posted it. My guy said Dr says torn done for year, I post it you get butt hurt. I guess to cover my *** I should have said the team thinks he tore it but why when I was told it was to post a hypothetical statement?

LOL you didn't say any of that initially. I wonder why? Then some guy on finheaven said his friend who's a dr for the dolphins said it was a torn acl. So now you're pretending to be that guy? Laughably pathetic. You keep digging yourself in this hole and it keeps making you look worse and worse. You should have just admitted you didn't know **** and were just assuming the worst instead of passing it off as a fact.

Advertisement
OP is the CNN of CIS!

1h8sbv.jpg

According to Omar Kelly: League sources tell the Sun-Sentinel that Ryan Tannehill hyper-extended his knee, but the MRI revealed no ligament damage for Miami's starter

Advertisement

LOL you didn't say any of that initially. I wonder why? Then some guy on finheaven said his friend who's a dr for the dolphins said it was a torn acl. So now you're pretending to be that guy? Laughably pathetic. You keep digging yourself in this hole and it keeps making you look worse and worse. You should have just admitted you didn't know **** and were just assuming the worst instead of passing it off as a fact.

Wrong. I actually stated it before he made the post. My guy gave me bull**** info. I will be more then happy to post some of the text.

My info was wrong. I'm a man and can standup. I ran with what I was told, like occc said should have made it say something else.

Guess we can delete this thread now.

Advertisement
My info was wrong. I'm a man and can standup. I ran with what I was told, like occc said should have made it say something else.

"My info was wrong" lol you posted that he was done as soon as he walked off the field. Doctors wouldn't even know that fast. You have no "info"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back