OT Ryan t done

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but he wasn't touched and went down. At the best he ****ed up the stem he had put in instead of the ACL or MCL getting worse.

he did get hurt but you're wrong on your assessment. unless you're a team trainer or were present during practice, you're just speculating.

Advertisement
Morans are out in full effect today, with the charge being led by SMD

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but he wasn't touched and went down. At the best he ****ed up the stem he had put in instead of the ACL or MCL getting worse.

You're a fūcking moron but you're too stupid to realize it.

You stated, as fact, he was out for the season. Nobody knows.

Are you really that fūcking stupid? Serious question.

Nope, but when I'm right will you come back and state that you are ***king stupid?
The ACL should have been replaced w a cadaver ligament & at least one Titanium *****. He didn't want to miss offseason so he did the half *** procedure and it will cost him and the dolphins now.

Advertisement

Nope, but when I'm right will you come back and state that you are ***king stupid?
The ACL should have been replaced w a cadaver ligament & at least one Titanium *****. He didn't want to miss offseason so he did the half *** procedure and it will cost him and the dolphins now.

^ So besides being stupid, he think's he's a doctor too!

You don't fūcking get it. You're already wrong now. And you will always be wrong. Even if he tore his knee in three places, you're wrong, because right now you don't know what happened. Are you really this stupid?

He could have torn his ligament today. Or it could be nothing, or something minor. We just don't know. You're acting like you already know. And that's the fūcking point.

If it turns out to be a tear, and he's out for the season, I don't need to come back or apologize or say that I'm the stupid one. You're still the stupid one for saying he's out for the season without actually knowing it. Do you not get that?

As far as the other issue, his choice of medical treatment, and all that, that's a completely different topic. Something for a completely different discussion.

You don't fūcking get it. You're already wrong now. And you will always be wrong. Even if he tore his knee in three places, you're wrong, because right now you don't know what happened. Are you really this stupid?

He could have torn his ligament today. Or it could be nothing, or something minor. We just don't know. You're acting like you already know. And that's the fūcking point.

If it turns out to be a tear, and he's out for the season, I don't need to come back or apologize or say that I'm the stupid one. You're still the stupid one for saying he's out for the season without actually knowing it. Do you not get that?

As far as the other issue, his choice of medical treatment, and all that, that's a completely different topic. Something for a completely different discussion.

How do you know what I know? How do you know who I know? This isn't a dolphin board so I don't talk dolphins in here or information I get about them. They wouldn't be trying to figure out if they should call Jay Cutler or The Kneeling to replace him for season if it wasn't a serious injury. The WRs wouldn't have come out of the locker room looking defeated after visiting him during the STs part of practice.

Advertisement
Knowing the ******* Dolphins they'll scroll past Kaep's number in their phone all the way down to a McCown brother or some ****.

How do you know what I know? How do you know who I know? This isn't a dolphin board so I don't talk dolphins in here or information I get about them. They wouldn't be trying to figure out if they should call Jay Cutler or The Kneeling to replace him for season if it wasn't a serious injury. The WRs wouldn't have come out of the locker room looking defeated after visiting him during the STs part of practice.

Fūck you.

You don't know shīt.

But here's something I do know. You're so fūcking stupid, you're too oblivious to realize it.

See, that's my problem though. I get frustrated with super low-IQ imbeciles that are so fūcking dumb, they have no earthly clue just how dumb they really are. Like you.

I'll try to do better.

Advertisement
I don't wish any ill will on Ryan but I have never been sold as him being a high caliber QB. I just don't think he has "IT". Maybe he will prove me wrong. Now as to what Smitty said, if he did go down without contact, that's never a good sign. Could be a sprain or hyperextension, but still not a good sign.

QBs who's HCs get fired are not usually good. His college HC got fired and at least one Fin HC got fired(I don't follow them much so it could be 2), those are not good stats for a QB.

Miami media saying that the Dolphins are fearing for the worst and hoping for the best (obviously)

Fūck you.

You don't know shīt.

But here's something I do know. You're so fūcking stupid, you're too oblivious to realize it.

See, that's my problem though. I get frustrated with super low-IQ imbeciles that are so fūcking dumb, they have no earthly clue just how dumb they really are. Like you.

I'll try to do better.

So I'm dumb because I stated something as a fact that you don't know that it's a fact yet? So if you state something as fact and no one knows it yet does that make you dumb? When it comes out he is going for a MRI and then to see dr Andrews let me know that it's a fact so I feel less dumb.

Advertisement

^ So besides being stupid, he think's he's a doctor too!

Nope not a dr. My wife is so I asked her and she told me that's what he should have had done instead of a bull**** stem. Stem is for everyday people not pro athletes is what she said.

This here OP is what OCCC is saying you started a thread without any facts to back it up and you talk as if you know what the **** is wrong when there hasn't been a report put out yet by the team, you just wanted to draw attention to yourself and be "the first' to say something about the injury, hopefully it's minor but Jesus no need to state he's out for the season when you don't even know!

Last edited:
So I'm dumb because I stated something as a fact that you don't know that it's a fact yet? So if you state something as fact and no one knows it yet does that make you dumb? When it comes out he is going for a MRI and then to see dr Andrews let me know that it's a fact so I feel less dumb.

You're dumb because you stated something as a fact when you don't know it to be a fact.

YOU.

DON'T.

FŪCKING.

KNOW.

Tannehill could very well be out for the year, but you don't know, you're guessing.

He hasn't even been fully examined or had an MRI. Until then, NOBODY KNOWS.

Good God, you're so fūcking stupid.

That's what you use to justify posting that he is done for the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back