OT Ryan t done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This here OP is what OCCC is saying you started a thread without any facts to back it up and you talk as if you know what the **** is wrong when there hasn't been a report put out yet by the team, you just wanted to draw attention to yourself and be "the first' to say something about the injury, hopefully it's minor but Jesus no need to state he's out for the season when you don't even know!

I do have facts. There hasn't been a single thing I said that didn't get reported yet except for done for year and when it does it will then be public facts. I would have then been giving facts

This dumb motherfūcker is so incredibly stupid, that he thinks guesses retroactively turn into facts if the guess happens to be right.

Jesus, how can somebody be this fūcking stupid?

Can someone explain it to me? Is there something that I'm missing here?

My guess: the market will close over 22,050 today.

4:01PM today: market closes at 22,051

Me: my guess was actually a fact when I guessed what the market closed at.

We've invented a new type of fact: retroactive facts.

Now you sound dumb, you keep thinking I'm guessing. I gave you facts on the situation that you now can go back and see later reported by dolphin writers. So yes if I was told he was done before it was reported and you don't believe me that's on you. Im sure in 24 hours it will be reported.

Yes.

You're still dumb as fūck.

You stated he was out for the season at 10 AM morning.

You're a liar. Nobody told you that because nobody fūcking knew anything for sure at the time you posted.

Now you're retroactively claiming you had sources in an effort to save face.

Your a total lying sack of shīt and should change your name to @SoFlDumbFūckLyingSackofShīt

If I'm wrong then you got it. I will change my name.
It's was public knowledge before 10 am that he was hurt per sunsentinal. Team Dr told my source pre examination was he tore it. Hence out for season. Your right I'm wrong no source. Explain how I knew about wr going to see him during st practice before it was reported? I get it your mission is to run around the board all day fact checking everyone.

I do have facts. There hasn't been a single thing I said that didn't get reported yet except for done for year and when it does it will then be public facts. I would have then been giving facts

This dumb motherfūcker is so incredibly stupid, that he thinks guesses retroactively turn into facts if the guess happens to be right.

Now you sound dumb, you keep thinking I'm guessing. I gave you facts on the situation that you now can go back and see later reported by dolphin writers. So yes if I was told he was done before it was reported and you don't believe me that's on you. Im sure in 24 hours it will be reported.

Yes.

You're a liar. Nobody told you that because nobody fūcking knew anything for sure at the time you posted.

Your a total lying sack of shīt and should change your name to @SoFlDumbFūckLyingSackofShīt

It's was public knowledge before 10 am that he was hurt per sunsentinal. Team Dr told my source pre examination was he tore it. Hence out for season. Your right I'm wrong no source. Explain how I knew about wr going to see him during st practice before it was reported?

So they're WAITING on an MRI.

Delete your fūcking account now [MENTION=5211]SoFlaSmitty[/MENTION], you lying sack of shīt.

How did the team Dr tell your "source" PRE EXAMINATION that he tore it?

Can you lmk if this doctor has any upcoming classes? I'd love to hear more about his ability to diagnose injuries through sounds and sans MRI's

Hence, you're an essential cog in the SMD tard brigade

Advertisement

Delete your fūcking account now [MENTION=5211]SoFlaSmitty[/MENTION], you lying sack of shīt.

Seems to me a lot of speculation in that article. It could be this or it could be that. Their sources gave them info and they ran with a fluff piece about it could be a sprain or could be the same injury as last year. Delete my balls from your mouth when I'm right

Last edited:
What a fūcking retarded lying sack of shīt he is.

Look at him now, backtracking like a weak *** bītch.

You're the worst kind of poster there is. And you're so fūcking dumb, you're now blaming me for your own bytchassedness.

Go ahead, post some more backtracking bytch posts.

Yes.

It's was public knowledge before 10 am that he was hurt per sunsentinal. Team Dr told my source pre examination was he tore it. Hence out for season. Your right I'm wrong no source. Explain how I knew about wr going to see him during st practice before it was reported?

How did the team Dr tell your "source" PRE EXAMINATION that he tore it?

Can you lmk if this doctor has any upcoming classes? I'd love to hear more about his ability to diagnose injuries through sounds and sans MRI's

Hence, you're an essential cog in the SMD tard brigade

During his prexamination, before him getting MRI.

IMG_4649.GIF

Advertisement
What a fūcking retarded lying sack of shīt he is.

Look at him now, backtracking like a weak *** bītch.

You're the worst kind of poster there is. And you're so fūcking dumb, you're now blaming me for your own bytchassedness.

Go ahead, post some more backtracking bytch posts.

Where did I backtrack? Offered you facts of when I posted to when it came out. I'm not blaming your sorry *** for anything. You don't believe it's facts yet and that's fine with me. Go do you. You seem very stressed over this are you Ryan? Can you give us an update on your knee? You're a keyboard tough guy it's all good.

No one is backtracking. I'm still telling you done for year! In article he gives you 3 different ways he will need surgery to one way he might not, but you hold onto that like it's the only thing. Run to the other threads and make sure you keep fact checking everyone cause the individual being talked about didn't tell you directly. Keyboard tough guy!

Advertisement
Keep fightin' the good fight OP, half these b!tches getting their panties in a wad voted for Trump's lyin' everyday *** anyway...LOL.

Last edited:
The way he went down sure looked like an acl to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No one is backtracking. I'm still telling you done for year! In article he gives you 3 different ways he will need surgery to one way he might not, but you hold onto that like it's the only thing. Run to the other threads and make sure you keep fact checking everyone cause the individual being talked about didn't tell you directly. Keyboard tough guy!

You're still too stupid to understand.

You've already lost.

It doesn't matter what happens now. They could find a complete tear, and out for the season, and you'd still be wrong. Because when you posted this morning, all anybody knew is that it looked bad. But at that time, you stated definitively he was out for the season, when you didn't know shīt. Nobody did. You fūcked up.

Then in later posts you started backtracking like a bytch, talking about sauces, and just generally lying your *** off.

I don't need to keep on explaining because you're too much of a hammerhead to understand.

You're already wrong and outed as a lying sack of shīt. Congrats.

Yes.

It's was public knowledge before 10 am that he was hurt per sunsentinal. Team Dr told my source pre examination was he tore it. Hence out for season. Your right I'm wrong no source. Explain how I knew about wr going to see him during st practice before it was reported? I get it your mission is to run around the board all day fact checking everyone.

What exactly is a "pre-examination" and what can you accomplish during a "pre-examination"?

His college HC Mike Sherman was the Dolphins OC for TRannehill's first 2yrs. Tannehill didn't get him fired, Sherman was a bad OC and now coaching HS.

I don't wish any ill will on Ryan but I have never been sold as him being a high caliber QB. I just don't think he has "IT". Maybe he will prove me wrong. Now as to what Smitty said, if he did go down without contact, that's never a good sign. Could be a sprain or hyperextension, but still not a good sign.

QBs who's HCs get fired are not usually good. His college HC got fired and at least one Fin HC got fired(I don't follow them much so it could be 2), those are not good stats for a QB.

I get what your saying. You still don't believe that I got the info from someone in the organization. That's fine. I've only worked there from 2010-2015. I don't know anyone. I reached out once the story broke he was injured and that it was the left knee again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back