OT Ryan t done

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the yellow above is our convo earlier at 10 am, colored out cause it has names of people in it. Later to get update I asked him about drafting him in fantasy as a joke (wouldn't take him with the last pick) he still stated not good. Relax guy you might give yourself a heart attack. Only thing I'm busting is on your mom

Keep lying. The times are much later.

Hit me with another lie.

Also, those texts prove zero.

You lose any way you look at it.

Take your L like a man.

When the earlier reports came out that I was miss informed I came here and said it. Looks now like tomorrow I'm going to be saying sorry to my buddy for blasting him for the info he gave me. As it's being reported he will miss 6-8 weeks without surgery but surgery is most likely the best option to correct it long term.

Who is this "buddy" that you speak of?

Buddy Lembeck?

Yes it is

I don't believe you. Prove it.

Advertisement
Butthurt much?
What does this thread have to do with our President?

Making **** up, getting called out, and then not owning up to the lie? Sounds pretty on point to me.

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor"
"No, we didn't pay ransom money to Iran"
"I was asleep when Benghazi happened"

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

"I saw thousands of Muslims celebrating 9/11"
"3 million illegals voting cost me the popular vote"
"Obama wiretapped me
"

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

Except it's estimated over 5 million voted illegally and Obama really did wiretape trump and countless other Americans through the NSA

Should I go on?

Oh Jesus you don't actually believe this do you?

OP, you ain't gotta apologize, Trump don't...LOL.

Trump supporters, just say what you always say when yet another thing Trump tells you turns out to be a lie...nothing...LOL.

Butthurt much?
What does this thread have to do with our President?

Making **** up, getting called out, and then not owning up to the lie? Sounds pretty on point to me.

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

We didn't pay "ransom" to Iran. We owed them that money. Obama being a **** to Iran saying"you know what, we're not gonna give you what we owe you unless you release some prisoners" is a solid plan. He'd have to give the money eventually with nothing in return. Better deal than anything Trump has done.

I'm done posting about politics now haha.

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

"Obama wiretapped me
"

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

Except it's estimated over 5 million voted illegally and Obama really did wiretape trump and countless other Americans through the NSA

Should I go on?

Except everyone reported it but CNN and MSNBC lol

Even BBC reported it lmao

See, I told y'all. I text'd my boy, Smitty about this 12 hours ago. Y'all late, ABC. ~John S.

Go back and read my post throughout this and you will see I gave information before it became public. Like WR going to see him during Special Team drills and other things that then got tweeted out after I posted in here by writers at the practice. Nothing to prove to OCCC he must be a diehard dolphin fan and this broke his heart. Cause I delived the bad news to him he has tried to call me out on it

You've got some nerve.

Like I said before, nobody knew anything this morning when you were making shīt up.

Makes zero difference whether he's ok or out for the season.

And no, by choice I'm not a phins fan, and I think Tannehill is below average at best. He was a fūcking wide receiver when a Robert Marve led team beat his *** in Texas. Phins will never go anywhere with him as a QB.

Advertisement
Just curious was he seen riding a stationary bike with one leg?

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

"Obama wiretapped me
"

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

Should I go on?

Personally I hate most things political, this one is interesting.

Believe the study or not. Democrat or republican, voter fraud is real. How many and how impactful depends on what you're trying to accomplish in your argument. Imho

Agresti’s conclusions are based on data from a paper by Old Dominion University researchers who used data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES. He multiplied the findings in that data with U.S. Census Bureau estimates of the noncitizen population to come up with a conclusion about the number of noncitizen voters nationwide.

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated - Washington Times

See, I told y'all. I text'd my boy, Smitty about this 12 hours ago. Y'all late, ABC. ~John S.
Lol... I don't give two ***** about the Phins or this thread, just thought it would be funny if it turned he really did miss the whole season.

The plot thickens.

Whether he misses the season or not is irrelevant. When this liar posted his guesses as fact earlier this morning, the MRI had not even been done. He literally posted Tannehill was out for the season minutes after he came off the field, if you look at the timeline. Nobody knew then. Now he's desperate to have somebody believe even in the tiniest shred of his bullshīt.

Advertisement

Go back and read my post throughout this and you will see I gave information before it became public. Like WR going to see him during Special Team drills and other things that then got tweeted out after I posted in here by writers at the practice. Nothing to prove to OCCC he must be a diehard dolphin fan and this broke his heart. Cause I delived the bad news to him he has tried to call me out on it

You've got some nerve.

Like I said before, nobody knew anything this morning when you were making shīt up.

Makes zero difference whether he's ok or out for the season.

And no, by choice I'm not a phins fan, and I think Tannehill is below average at best. He was a fūcking wide receiver when a Robert Marve led team beat his *** in Texas. Phins will never go anywhere with him as a QB.

When they tell you he is going to Dr Andrews will you believe me then? It's yet to be reported, I told you that like 8 hours ago, unless you count that they just wrote waiting on other opinions. I've given you proof this whole time of how I've been ahead of reporters that were there and you just keep saying I'm lying. Clearly not going to get you to see that. Check all of my post on here have never once claimed to be an insider or someone with info, this time I get it and bring it here and you act like nobody knows anything cause you don't agree with the timeline of it. I won't bring info again. Your word is gold, so I'll just sit back and only read what you say is fact or not.

Believe what exactly?

That you saw a video of him injuring his knee and that 5 minutes later you posted he was out for the season?

Yes, I believe that.

Remember, you yourself admitted that you posted he was out in the 15 minutes after his injury.

Nobody knew then what the diagnosis was, or treatment was, especially that early in the process this morning. And its still not clear what the ultimate injury and outcome is.

Just what the fūck are you trying to prove? That you guessed right? That's your best option here to exit with the slightest shred of dignity.

LOL at Dr. Andrews. One of the biggest names ever. People have been going to him for decades. That doesn't prove anything. That's also the Doctor that was probably treating him before.

Last edited:

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

"Obama wiretapped me
"

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

Should I go on?

Really? Show me where BBC reported that millions of illegals voted in this past election and I'll eat crow. Until then, you can.

"Although it is not impossible for non-citizens to break voting laws, there is no evidence that millions of immigrants without the right to vote influenced the outcome of the popular vote."

Reality Check: Did millions vote illegally in the US? - BBC News

Advertisement
Believe what exactly?

That you saw a video of him injuring his knee and that 5 minutes later you posted he was out for the season?

Yes, I believe that.

Remember, you yourself admitted that you posted he was out in the 15 minutes after his injury.

Nobody knew then what the diagnosis was, or treatment was, especially that early in the process this morning. And its still not clear what the ultimate injury and outcome is.

Just what the fūck are you trying to prove? That you guessed right? That's your best option here to exit with the slightest shred of dignity.

I didn't actually see the video till it was posted here. It was tweeted out at 9:12 AM by James walker the guy that covers the dolphins at espn. I didn't find out till 10 am when I turned on espn texted my buddy to see what he knew, posted what I found out at 10:03 am so does that give them enough time to find out what they thought was the issue? The team Dr thought he reinjured the same as last year, why he said it was what it is and that he would need the surgery and be done for year. Proving to you I didn't guess. Could I have guessed and got it right when the WR went to see him during ST practice time? I'm not a dolphin fan either and could careless about them.

"Obama wiretapped me
"

Should I go on?
Stick to Canes football.

Should I go on?

Really? Show me where BBC reported that millions of illegals voted in this past election and I'll eat crow. Until then, you can.

"Although it is not impossible for non-citizens to break voting laws, there is no evidence that millions of immigrants without the right to vote influenced the outcome of the popular vote."

Reality Check: Did millions vote illegally in the US? - BBC News

Since we are going off topic, clearly illegals voted (like the do every election) but not at the number President Trump stated
Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds - Washington Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back