OT Ryan t done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kapernick to the Fins

Scared-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-21.gif

Why do people take issue with Kaepernick?

I don't see the big deal. I'm a U.S. combat vet, who is currently medically retired with bad PTSD, I fought so people in the U.S. can have opinions on things. Without change in the U.S. this country would have never gotten to be the beautiful thing that is today. As a young black male, I have always wondered when I hang out with other races why people get mad or defensive when people stand up for any injustice in this country. Our country has come a long way from Womens rights, Civil rights, and more why continue to be divided?

Anyhow that was my little side rant. But if the Dolphins want Kaepernick awesome. It's a bunch of meaningless controversy about a player who may or may not be as good as before when he took the 9ers to the NFC title game 3 times in a row.

Hopefully Tannehill is healthy though.

This here OP is what OCCC is saying you started a thread without any facts to back it up and you talk as if you know what the **** is wrong when there hasn't been a report put out yet by the team, you just wanted to draw attention to yourself and be "the first' to say something about the injury, hopefully it's minor but Jesus no need to state he's out for the season when you don't even know!

I do have facts. There hasn't been a single thing I said that didn't get reported yet except for done for year and when it does it will then be public facts. I would have then been giving facts

Advertisement
SoFlaSmitty crushed to death by an anvil thrown off the top of a skyscraper by the Road Runner. Fact. If it happens later, then it'll be a fact.

Why do people take issue with Kaepernick?

I don't see the big deal. I'm a U.S. combat vet, who is currently medically retired with bad PTSD, I fought so people in the U.S. can have opinions on things. Without change in the U.S. this country would have never gotten to be the beautiful thing that is today. As a young black male, I have always wondered when I hang out with other races why people get mad or defensive when people stand up for any injustice in this country. Our country has come a long way from Womens rights, Civil rights, and more why continue to be divided?

Anyhow that was my little side rant. But if the Dolphins want Kaepernick awesome. It's a bunch of meaningless controversy about a player who may or may not be as good as before when he took the 9ers to the NFC title game 3 times in a row.

Hopefully Tannehill is healthy though.

I don't think it has to do with what he says but more to the stories coming out of San Fran about his attitude

Advertisement
Sucks for the guy but no major loss - he wasn't taking the fins anywhere.

This here OP is what OCCC is saying you started a thread without any facts to back it up and you talk as if you know what the **** is wrong when there hasn't been a report put out yet by the team, you just wanted to draw attention to yourself and be "the first' to say something about the injury, hopefully it's minor but Jesus no need to state he's out for the season when you don't even know!

I do have facts. There hasn't been a single thing I said that didn't get reported yet except for done for year and when it does it will then be public facts. I would have then been giving facts

This dumb motherfūcker is so incredibly stupid, that he thinks guesses retroactively turn into facts if the guess happens to be right.

Jesus, how can somebody be this fūcking stupid?

Can someone explain it to me? Is there something that I'm missing here?

My guess: the market will close over 22,050 today.

4:01PM today: market closes at 22,051

Me: my guess was actually a fact when I guessed what the market closed at.

We've invented a new type of fact: retroactive facts.

Per a guy on FinsHeaven...

"So take this for what it's worth...but I have a connection from a life long friend who works in he Fins medical facilities and he told me it's a confirmed torn ACL.

I don't post here often but I've been here for ages and have no reason to troll or speculate. Still...take that for what it's worth. "

Just passing along info...TIFWIW

Advertisement
They should of just pushed him to get surgery. I don't know what they were risking with this decision but now everyone from the medical staff to the front office now look like idiots trying to decide if they wanna bring in Kaep or Cutler as backup competition. This sucks, probably the most underated QB and most durable in the league. If he really is done for the year, I kinda just hope that they pack it up and aim for a top five pick next year.

This dumb motherfūcker is so incredibly stupid, that he thinks guesses retroactively turn into facts if the guess happens to be right.

Now you sound dumb, you keep thinking I'm guessing. I gave you facts on the situation that you now can go back and see later reported by dolphin writers. So yes if I was told he was done before it was reported and you don't believe me that's on you. Im sure in 24 hours it will be reported.

Last edited:
Per a guy on FinsHeaven...

"So take this for what it's worth...but I have a connection from a life long friend who works in he Fins medical facilities and he told me it's a confirmed torn ACL.

I don't post here often but I've been here for ages and have no reason to troll or speculate. Still...take that for what it's worth. "

Just passing along info...TIFWIW

To confirm a torn ACL, you have to run an MRI, then you need to have an orthopod interpret the MRI and render the diagnosis. You can guess torn ACL from physical examination, but you can't confirm.

I don't know what time the injury occurred, but it takes a little while to get a player to the facility with the MRI and then get the verdict.

Advertisement

Now you sound dumb, you keep thinking I'm guessing. I gave you facts on the situation that you now can go back and see later reported by dolphin writers. So yes if I was told he was done before it was reported and you don't believe me that's on you. Im sure in 24 hours it will be reported.

Yes.

You're still dumb as fūck.

You stated he was out for the season at 10 AM morning.

You're a liar. Nobody told you that because nobody fūcking knew anything for sure at the time you posted.

Now you're retroactively claiming you had sources in an effort to save face.

Your a total lying sack of shīt and should change your name to @SoFlDumbFūckLyingSackofShīt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back