OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Im kinda happy osu is going to win this....Im going to load tf up on bama betting that game.
If Fryfogle torched those corners what is Smith gonna do? And best believe Bama is not letting Sermon get loose like this.

Advertisement
I can't see it. Even on ESPN today when they talked to his wife, she mentioned him watching the practices from his office upstairs and yelling at Charlie Strong to have them run it again.

If he can't let his coaches run a practice session without him during COVID, that man isn't ready to give it up yet.
Also why is "ANALYST" Charlie Strong running practices?. I heard that too...im like that mfer coaching..coaching. Ninja got coaches from the transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry, I know we're supposed to be rooting for Clemson, but I'm grinning ear to ear to watch a coaching staff willing to challenge their vulnerabilities. That's all I had wanted to see from us. At least attempts to punch them where they're weak. Is that really too much to ask? We didn't challenge the middle of the field almost at all. We barely ran deep crossers against them.
We just got spread.. we went into that game with like 2 run plays and just chuck it deep our playmakers against theirs.. Only problem, they loaded box, shut down run with Gaynor and co playing fullback, bracket Jordan, and we are throwing it up to Wiggins and pope..

The routes I see bama and OSU running is next level type spread stuff, I seen them send Najjee on some wheel route then turned to a slant wide open against gators, They got one wr crossing across field taking corner and safety and then opposite field wr crosses wide open, OSU did some out and up fake to comeback on goalline.. We just embraced spread but our OC mentor just got fired because he didnt adapt.. Saban is adapt or die.. Atleast we are finally in the right zip code with spread, maybe in 5 years we will be where these guys are..

Because our coaches refuse to use the center of the field for excessive amounts of time during games. Maybe that's their scheme, maybe it's King's height, maybe it's both......regardless, the middle is where some teams like Clemson are weak. You have be a good coach and exploit weaknesses.
Seems like we haven’t used the middle of the field for years no matter who or how tall the QB was...

Advertisement
We just got spread.. we went into that game with like 2 run plays and just chuck it deep our playmakers against theirs.. Only problem, they loaded box, shut down run with Gaynor and co playing fullback, bracket Jordan, and we are throwing it up to Wiggins and pope..

The routes I see bama and OSU running is next level type spread stuff, I seen them send Najjee on some wheel route then turned to a slant wide open against gators, They got one wr crossing across field taking corner and safety and then opposite field wr crosses wide open, OSU did some out and up fake to comeback on goalline.. We just embraced spread but our OC mentor just got fired because he didnt adapt.. Saban is adapt or die.. Atleast we are finally in the right zip code with spread, maybe in 5 years we will be where these guys are..
I understand. I've said Lashlee deserves a full offseason. We're just not close right now.

Advertisement
Justin Fields may be putting the Dolphins in a strong position of leverage if they do in fact land the no. 3 pick. As much as I want to see Tua throwing to Smith next year, fish could be getting themselves a serious bounty

Advertisement
Back