OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
You arent going to see them..because they are legit 18 yr old Freshman. Its scary what there true freshman are currently doing on the dl..because those guys are likely there for 3 more years. I get it.

This is their "rebuild" DL...and this is how they are looking. They dont have any draft elgible guys currently starting dont think. Come back in 2 years.
Truth

Like why are Defences even on the field?

Lets just go flag football? Or 7 on 7 and keep score that way.

You arent going to see them..because they are legit 18 yr old Freshman. Its scary what there true freshman are currently doing on the dl..because those guys are likely there for 3 more years. I get it.

This is their "rebuild" DL...and this is how they are looking. They dont have any draft elgible guys currently starting dont think. Come back in 2 years.
I get what you're saying but did Garvin and Jackson really improve from their true frosh seasons? Chickillo? Calais or GR (opted out) from rFr?

You are who you are, especially athletically. I'm not seeing any pass rush juice from these Clemson DL. OSU has them on their heels. Thibodaux from Oregon was a standout monster as an 18 year old.

Advertisement
Venerables don’t know what to do. Guys can’t get lined up, already suspect safeties getting exposed on deep routes. Wonder why

Smart will look back an regret that decision the remainder of his career.
Was solely a seniority call....Im not sure how he was supposed to play it though. It was dumb for Fields to commit there in the first place..this is the type of offense he would perform better in

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you're talking about depth no doubt. But I don't see a 1st round DL on that roster right now. Maybe one emerges eventually, maybe Bresee hits his ceiling as a smaller Vita Vea type. He did have a nice rush when he got the 1on1 against the C. idk. Their top guy has 4 sacks on the year - and they play with a ton of huge leads where teams have to pass. When I hear "loaded" I expect to see multiple obvious NFL starter types.
They also went more 3 down line also.. All those 3 down line type teams sack numbers suffer.. Bama, UGA, LSU last year, etc..

Advertisement
They also went more 3 down line also.. All those 3 down line type teams sack numbers suffer.. Bama, UGA, LSU last year, etc..
Good point, thanks. They've done that a bit tonight too. I saw they have 44 sacks and honestly thought they should have more considering game script against crappy ACC teams. Not it makes more sense.

Advertisement
Back