OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
I thought i was one of the only ones that noticed how trash their safeties are in coverage. They for whatever reason dont have "guys" at that spot. Their corners are ok..but their safeties are SUSPECT.
Ha. Chill, man. I wrote a long post about it before our game. Even when they get #24 back in the second half, there are opportunities there. Problem is we didn't do **** to challenge them. For many reasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get what you're saying but did Garvin and Jackson really improve from their true frosh seasons? Chickillo? Calais or GR (opted out) from rFr?

You are who you are, especially athletically. I'm not seeing any pass rush juice from these Clemson DL. OSU has them on their heels. Thibodaux from Oregon was a standout monster as an 18 year old.
Your comparing our coaching staffs to theres?.

I know your better than that.lol

18 yr old dl get BETTER brah. Thibodaux is playing against bums in the Pac 12. Guys that will be cutting weed plants a year after graduation. OSU atleast has nfl level OL.

Im willing to BET Big Money Breese and Murphy become much better players. If your talking just flat out quick twitch juice..yea they arent that..These guys are BIGGER Types. Murphy and Breese are entering Clemson well above 275-280 as true freshman. They are both gonna leave there 300+ guys as DT's. Breese is already at 300.

There's a guy I want the Dolphins to target: Amari Rodgers.

That roster is full of slot WRs.....Bowden, Wilson, Grant, Perry. Gesicki's game is more slots/H-back as well. Very possible Wilson and Grant get walking papers after this year but what that team needs is 2 outside receivers.

Clemson's LBs can get twerked in coverage. Their Safeties should be targets, too.
They have Plodders at both positions. They would LOVE Amari Carter. I thought we would be able to do something against them in the pass game...Lashlee did too...until we realized we had Group of 5 at best wrs

That roster is full of slot WRs.....Bowden, Wilson, Grant, Perry. Gesicki's game is more slots/H-back as well. Very possible Wilson and Grant get walking papers after this year but what that team needs is 2 outside receivers.
Oh, they need two outside guys first. But, I don't consider our current slot guys as viable long-term options. You're not going to win with Grant as your slot. And, Rodgers is a guy who may slip a bit and offer us value.

Advertisement
Sorry, I know we're supposed to be rooting for Clemson, but I'm grinning ear to ear to watch a coaching staff willing to challenge their vulnerabilities. That's all I had wanted to see from us. At least attempts to punch them where they're weak. Is that really too much to ask? We didn't challenge the middle of the field almost at all. We barely ran deep crossers against them.

Advertisement
OSU seems to really be using their TEs

Wonder if they really liked what they saw from the Miami and ND tape

Sorry, I know we're supposed to be rooting for Clemson, but I'm grinning ear to ear to watch a coaching staff willing to challenge their vulnerabilities. That's all I had wanted to see from us. At least attempts to punch them where they're weak. Is that really too much to ask? We didn't challenge the middle of the field almost at all. We barely ran deep crossers against them.
Hard to run deep crossers with Miami’s O Line vs Clemson’s front.

PARKER IS LOCKED IN TO A CONTRACT..Williams is always hurt. hmmm Wilson could get his walking papers honestly ..

Im almost in mind to say we should go after Ju Ju Smith in free agency. Polynesian connection and all

Advertisement
Back