OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
I'd like to think this will be a close game... but I have a feeling that Clemson will make all the adjustments at half time to counter anything Taint is doing and pull ahead.

Advertisement
We didnt see Wilkins or Lawrence doing it as freshman either.

Murphy is the end...hes a big strong end type as a freshman. Breese can rush the passer inside. Xavier Thomas is all hype...Our recent guys are better.

Their dl is loaded buddy..they got 4 and 5 star back ups lol. They recruit dlineman better than Bama honestly. T here top guys usually can rush the passer better than bamas guys. Ill say OSU and Clemson does the best with dl.

We for some reason get the ends....we dont recruit dt nearly close to these teams levels. And we also dont get our ends to stay when they have a draft grade.
If you're talking about depth no doubt. But I don't see a 1st round DL on that roster right now. Maybe one emerges eventually, maybe Bresee hits his ceiling as a smaller Vita Vea type. He did have a nice rush when he got the 1on1 against the C. idk. Their top guy has 4 sacks on the year - and they play with a ton of huge leads where teams have to pass. When I hear "loaded" I expect to see multiple obvious NFL starter types.

I’m not sure if it’s the talent of the teams that have played the last 2 games or maybe it the top officiating crews, but very few penalties. I’ve watched 5 quarters of football today and Only a few flags. Couch had more flags against him than these 4 teams

If you're talking about depth no doubt. But I don't see a 1st round DL on that roster right now. Maybe one emerges eventually, maybe Bresee hits his ceiling as a smaller Vita Vea type. He did have a nice rush when he got the 1on1 against the C. idk. Their top guy has 4 sacks on the year - and they play with a ton of huge leads where teams have to pass. When I hear "loaded" I expect to see multiple obvious NFL starter types.
You arent going to see them..because they are legit 18 yr old Freshman. Its scary what there true freshman are currently doing on the dl..because those guys are likely there for 3 more years. I get it.

This is their "rebuild" DL...and this is how they are looking. They dont have any draft elgible guys currently starting dont think. Come back in 2 years.

Advertisement
I’m not sure if it’s the talent of the teams that have played the last 2 games or maybe it the top officiating crews, but very few penalties. I’ve watched 5 quarters of football today and Only a few flags. Couch had more flags against him than these 4 teams
Its b.s. these refs swallow their whistles against these type of programs. Ohio States Ol is holding heavy every play almost

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back